Author Topic: The Lib-Fascist Purge.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 108 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Lib-Fascist Purge.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: January 11, 2021, 04:07:24 pm »
The Lib-Fascist Purge

Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 12:01 AM

I’m not sure which is my favorite aspect of this disgraceful and dangerous festival of bans, gagging, and silencing that the Establishment embarked upon last week after it finally discovered one kind of riot it didn’t approve of. Maybe it was the journalists cheering censorship. Maybe it was True Conservatives™ like that geek from National Review giving censorship a soft, girlish thumbs-up – perhaps if the libs shut down the competition then people will sign up for NR’s cruises again. Ahoy! Or maybe it was the ACLU trying to balance the realization that having corporations not totally control what people say is bad with the imperative that Orange Man Bad.

So many beclownings to choose from.

Oh wait, I forgot the promiscuous use of terms like “insurrectionist” and “sedition,” coming after four years of putting “treason” out on the street to work the corners. Well, if standing up to the fascist Establishment is those things now, you’ll find they just don’t carry the stigma the Establishment is hoping for anymore. In Orwellian America, the meaning of words change as needed. “Capitalism” has changed too – if this Chi Com-smooching corporatist oligarchy is “capitalism,” then I’m something else.

They want to impeach the president too, and certainly a few GOP invertebrates will go along with it. The idea is not to hold him accountable for some imagined “incitement” – being lectured about fomenting mobs by that withered hag Maxine Waters, whose mess I had to clean up when I mobilized for the LA riots (excuse me, “LA Rebellion”), is almost too funny – but to humiliate you, to try and tar him historically, and to bar him from running again.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/01/11/the-libfascist-purge-n2582903
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34