Author Topic: Nunes Calls on DOJ, FBI to Launch RICO Investigation Over Parler  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nunes Calls on DOJ, FBI to Launch RICO Investigation Over Parler

Beth Baumann

Posted: Jan 10, 2021 5:15 PM

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) on Sunday called for a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) investigation into Big Tech stifling the new social media platform Parler.

"The effect of this is there is no longer a free and open social media company or site for any American to get on anymore because these big companies – Apple, Amazon, Google – they likely destroyed what was likely a billion dollar company," Nunes explained to Fox News' Maria Bartiromo. "Poof. It's gone."

The congressman explained the concern is bigger than a company taking a financial hit.

"Republicans have no way to communicate. It doesn't even matter if you're Republican or conservative. If you don't want to be regulated by left-wingers that are at Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, or you get shadowbanned, nobody gets to see you, they get to decide what's violent or not violent. It's preposterous," Nunes said.

He slammed the Department of Justice and the FBI for being silent on the issue, saying what took place is "clearly a violation of anti-trust, civil rights, the RICO statute."

"There should be a racketeering investigation on all of the people that coordinated this attack, on not only a company, but on all of those like us, like me, like you, Maria – I have three million followers on Parler. At midnight tonight I will no longer be able to communicate with those people," he explained.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/01/10/watch-nunes-calls-for-a-racketeering-investigation-into-big-tech-censorship-n2582899
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Nunes Calls on DOJ, FBI to Launch RICO Investigation Over Parler
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 03:42:34 pm »
I understand the need to go through the motions, but come on.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 03:44:38 pm »
Let me get this straight.  He wants a RICO investigation of an entity who helped Biden get elected.....   with a DOJ and FBI ran by same said Biden administration?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 03:49:28 pm »
Let me get this straight.  He wants a RICO investigation of an entity who helped Biden get elected.....   with a DOJ and FBI ran by same said Biden administration?

Exactly.....    Nothing will happen when the fox is in charge of the hen house.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 04:43:05 pm »
Not. Going. To. Happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.