Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Basically Asks for Civil War with Insane Gambit to Expel GOP House Members  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Basically Asks for Civil War with Insane Gambit to Expel GOP House Members
By Bonchie | Jan 10, 2021 8:45 PM ET

Well, so much for that whole unity thing. Democrats are out for blood, emboldened by the idiotic alt-right fools who rushed the Capitol last week, and they are seemingly going to play every card they have. Impeachment is already being talked about, perhaps even after Biden’s inauguration, in order to ban Trump from every holding office again. But if that wasn’t dumb enough, Nancy Pelosi is now looking at the 14th Amendment as a way to expel Republican members of the House for supposedly taking part in an “insurrection.”

Sahil Kapur
@sahilkapur
·
Jan 10, 2021
Replying to @sahilkapur
This appears to be the first time @SpeakerPelosi has explicitly stated her intent to re-impeach Trump. BFD. No president in American history has been impeached twice.

Sahil Kapur
@sahilkapur
NOTABLE: @SpeakerPelosi's letter asks Democrats for input on "14th Amendment Section 3."

That's the part of the Constitution that prohibits lawmakers from having "engaged in insurrection or rebellion."

New Rep. @CoriBush (MO) has been pushing to use this to expel some members.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/01/10/nancy-pelosi-wants-to-expel-gop-house-members-over-insurrection-n307787
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Reimpeachment, lol. Insane.

Offline skeeter

Nancy Pelosi Basically Asks for Civil War with Insane Gambit to Expel GOP House Members
By Bonchie | Jan 10, 2021 8:45 PM ET

Well, so much for that whole unity thing. Democrats are out for blood, emboldened by the idiotic alt-right fools who rushed the Capitol last week, and they are seemingly going to play every card they have. Impeachment is already being talked about, perhaps even after Biden’s inauguration, in order to ban Trump from every holding office again. But if that wasn’t dumb enough, Nancy Pelosi is now looking at the 14th Amendment as a way to expel Republican members of the House for supposedly taking part in an “insurrection.”

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/01/10/nancy-pelosi-wants-to-expel-gop-house-members-over-insurrection-n307787

Now the "alt-right" rushed the capitol? The story changes every day.

Offline PeteS in CA

Hmmmmmm ... what was the context of the 14th Amendment? I seem to recall it was preceded by a 4 years long war in which some 2/3 of a million men died.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So disenfrachising democrat voters bad, disenfranchising rebublican voters patriotic? I don't even know if I'm just bloviating hyperbole when I say that I see assassinations........on both sides in the near future or just making a educated prediction based on unfolding events. And as I have said it would be a perfect excuse to really clamp down on our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights by the communists now in power.

I really wish I hadn't lost all my guns down that old abandoned mine shaft in the California desert. It was so long ago and there are so many!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:46:03 pm by GtHawk »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now the "alt-right" rushed the capitol? The story changes every day.

MSM narrative in a few months....  (add doing the dirty work of their 75M enablers.)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

I hope she does it. I hope they overplay their hand so massively that there our side has no choice but to revolt. Time to quit fist-fracking around.