Author Topic: The Good Old Patsies GOP ...[good read]  (Read 74 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Good Old Patsies GOP ...[good read]
« on: January 10, 2021, 05:22:20 pm »
Saturday, January 09, 2021
The Good Old Patsies GOP

Don Surber

Historians credit Benjamin Franklin with drawing the first editorial cartoon. On May 9, 1754, he published his Join Or Die snake. The cartoon encouraged the colonies to unite and fight alongside the British in the French and Indian War.

A quarter-century later, the cartoon symbolized the American Revolution.

The PC Crowd (Professional Conservatives) chose to die rather than join President Donald John Trump. They preen before the cameras about the storming of the Capitol. It is the clucking of the cuckolds.

I have no doubt these dunces will vote to impeach The Donald.

After all, they joined with Democrats to override the president's veto, rather than fight to strip online censors from their Section 230 protection from libel suits.

This freed social media to pick off President Trump, QAnon, and a few rude people that the media portrays as extremists. The PC Crowd rejects Barry Goldwater's admonition: "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"

The PC Crowd refuses to acknowledge that after the fringe is eliminated, Democrats will go after their own collaborators in the Republican Party because one never trusts a traitor. Either Murkowski or Romney will be the last eaten by the CCP (Craven Cannibalistic Politicians) but none shall survive.

more
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-good-old-patsies-gop.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 05:50:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34