Author Topic: Democrats Really Are The Worst People On The Planet.. Derek Hunter  (Read 101 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Really Are The Worst People On The Planet
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jan 10, 2021 12:01 AM

You can always count on a Democrat to take something on which everyone agrees and twist it, lie about it, bastardize it to the point that any chance of common ground is destroyed. They did it with George Floyd, when uniform outrage that could have easily led to policing reforms was wasted by calls to defund the police and an embrace of rioters to score political points. It was the greatest squandering of goodwill, perhaps, in forever. Or at least until Wednesday.

What happened at the US Capitol this week was disgusting. When it happened, I was pissed off and said as much. By the next morning, the disgust was still there, but it had been surpassed by repulsion for the hypocritical frauds who make up the Democratic Party. They really are the worst people.

CNN and MSNBC, in the persons of Van Jones and Joe Scarborough, started spreading the Democrat Party’s talking point on the issue – that if the idiots who rioted had been black, the police would never have allowed it to happen. From their mouths to the minds of fellow travelers, this lie was belched out by everyone from Gayle King to resident MSNBC racists, like the ironically named Joy Reid.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/01/10/democrats-really-are-the-worst-people-on-the-planet-n2582874
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Democrats Really Are The Worst People On The Planet.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 12:28:13 am »
Let's not exaggerate. Dem pols are pretty bad, but the mullahs, Islamo-fascists, and Chicom leaders still have a huge edge in evil.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but deplatforming people is not the equivalent to arbitrarily throwing people into prison or having them killed.

Offline skeeter

Re: Democrats Really Are The Worst People On The Planet.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 12:34:13 am »
Let's not exaggerate. Dem pols are pretty bad, but the mullahs, Islamo-fascists, and Chicom leaders still have a huge edge in evil.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but deplatforming people is not the equivalent to arbitrarily throwing people into prison or having them killed.
Its as good a place as any to start. Given their rhetoric the left gives us no reason to believe they don't intend to follow their current path to its historically typical outcome.