Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Says He’s Done Taking It Easy On Section 230  (Read 247 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham Says He’s Done Taking It Easy On Section 230

Senator Lindsey Graham is not taking it anymore.

When it comes to slow-playing a solution to the immunity given by Section 230, Lindsey Graham is done.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

“Twitter may ban me for this but I willingly accept that fate: Your decision to permanently ban President Trump is a serious mistake,” said Graham on his Twitter account. “The Ayatollah can tweet, but Trump can’t. Says a lot about the people who run Twitter.”

And he’s exactly right.

https://outragedpatriot.com/lindsey-graham-says-hes-done-taking-it-easy-on-section-230/

Offline skeeter

Re: Lindsey Graham Says He’s Done Taking It Easy On Section 230
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 02:49:25 pm »
Right. Now that you've lost control of the Senate.

All promises.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 02:50:24 pm »
WORDS - just words.   I think there is a feeling in the District of Corruption that a billionaire Trump, turned loose from Presidential constrictions might well be an enormous bone to be chewed for people who have crossed him.  High tech can buy politicians but Trump could financially drain them. :thud:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 02:58:44 pm »
WORDS - just words.   I think there is a feeling in the District of Corruption that a billionaire Trump, turned loose from Presidential constrictions might well be an enormous bone to be chewed for people who have crossed him.  High tech can buy politicians but Trump could financially drain them. :thud:

Yep!  Typical Lindsey BS! Doesn't mean a thing.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 08:55:15 pm »
Right. Now that you've lost control of the Senate.

All promises.
Typical GOP BS, They puff up their chests and safely make threats and promises that they know they know there is no possible way to deliver on and hope their constituency is too stupid to realize it.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 08:59:04 pm »
Sez the limp wick in the Pink Tu Tu.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.