Author Topic: DC Protest: 'Liberals' Now In Favor Of Police Brutality, Arresting Opposition Leaders & Deploying Na  (Read 144 times)

rangerrebew

DC Protest: 'Liberals' Now In Favor Of Police Brutality, Arresting Opposition Leaders & Deploying National Guard
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 05, 2021

Facebook Allows Ashli Babbitt's Page To Be Filled With Leftists Celebrating Her Death; Bans News Outlet For Speaking Out Against It

New Videos Show Police Opened Capitol Building For Protesters: 'I Disagree With It But I Respect You...'

The leftist regime in Washington, DC is transforming the city into a totalitarian police state and arresting opposition leaders in a desperate attempt to suppress Wednesday's peaceful "Stop The Steal" protest.

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was reportedly arrest at gunpoint by DC police late Monday afternoon for allegedly burning a Black Lives Matter flag at a prior protest.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
'Liberals' Now In Favor Of Police Brutality, Arresting Opposition Leaders & Deploying National Guard...

Slight error.
They have almost ALWAYS been in favor of it -- certainly for the last 25-30 years...

Offline dfwgator

'Liberals' Now In Favor Of Police Brutality, Arresting Opposition Leaders & Deploying National Guard...

Slight error.
They have almost ALWAYS been in favor of it -- certainly for the last 25-30 years...

They are in favor of Genocide, as Bill Ayres said, "25 million will need to die in The Revolution"

Offline libertybele

Slight error.

Agreed!!  But I see it as a MAJOR error.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Of course they're in favor of police brutality.

I once heard an old hippy - maybe it was David Horowitz - who professed his shock when he realized those he was marching with in the 60s weren't opposed to swinging batons and cracking skulls, just THEY wanted to be the ones doing the swinging and cracking instead of the cops.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 11:26:49 pm by skeeter »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley