Author Topic: Pelosi calls for Trump to resign or else face removal  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi calls for Trump to resign or else face removal
« on: January 09, 2021, 03:02:17 am »
 By Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Friday, January 8, 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Friday her colleagues have decided to move forward with impeaching President Trump for a second time if he does not resign.

After an hours long meeting, the California Democrat said members of Congress hope Mr. Trump will resign but if not, they’ll move forward on their own.

“I have instructed the Rules Committee to be prepared to move forward with Congressman Jamie Raskin’s 25th Amendment legislation and a motion for impeachment. Accordingly, the House will preserve every option – including the 25th Amendment, a motion to impeach or a privileged resolution for impeachment,” she announced.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/8/pelosi-calls-for-trump-to-resign-or-else-face-remo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi calls for Trump to resign or else face removal
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 03:04:14 am »
God I hate this woman...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 03:10:00 am »
God I hate this woman...

She's a vile crook, just like her father.
But this is a shrewd move politically.
How many GOP senators/reps want to have to go on record right now with regard to Trump?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 03:16:49 am »
Emails Reveal Facebook Banned Users At Hunter Biden’s Request.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/533441-pressure-grows-on-trump-to-leave
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 03:19:26 am »
God I hate this woman...
I guess someone nicked her laptop during Wednesday’s festivities. I sure hope it finds its way into the right hands.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 03:33:01 am »
God I hate this woman...

She will be.stepping down soon....one way or another....and she will have to answer for what she's done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 03:41:30 am »
She's a vile crook, just like her father.
But this is a shrewd move politically.
How many GOP senators/reps want to have to go on record right now with regard to Trump?
The good ones do.

Just observe who they are.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington