Author Topic: ABC demands 'cleansing’ Trump movement from America  (Read 491 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC demands 'cleansing’ Trump movement from America
« on: January 07, 2021, 08:48:34 pm »
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | January 07, 2021 02:14 PM

Beware, 75 million Trump voters.

The media is calling for your ideological “cleansing” of Trump thought.

In a column and tweet, ABC’s well-respected political director Rick Klein made the call after yesterday’s pro-Trump riots inside the halls of Congress.

It is a sentiment throughout much of the political media and among Democrats who are also pointing an accusing finger at aides to President Trump who are resigning before their jobs end on Joe Biden’s Inauguration Day in 13 days.

Rick Klein
@rickklein
Trump will be an ex-president in 13 days. The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part. Cleansing the movement he commands is going to be something else.

“Even aside from impeachment and 25th Amendment talk, Trump will be an ex-president in 13 days. The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part,” Klein wrote in his popular blog.

“Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else,” he added, drawing comments that it sounded too much like Hitler.

Several media outlets and liberals have previously called for the creation of a “list” of Trump aides to be targeted and blackballed from jobs.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/abc-demands-cleansing-trump-movement-from-america
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: ABC demands 'cleansing’ Trump movement from America
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 09:00:26 pm »
Still think this all wasn't planned? 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 09:00:40 pm »
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | January 07, 2021 02:14 PM

Beware, 75 million Trump voters.

The media is calling for your ideological “cleansing” of Trump thought.

In a column and tweet, ABC’s well-respected political director Rick Klein made the call after yesterday’s pro-Trump riots inside the halls of Congress.

It is a sentiment throughout much of the political media and among Democrats who are also pointing an accusing finger at aides to President Trump who are resigning before their jobs end on Joe Biden’s Inauguration Day in 13 days.

“Even aside from impeachment and 25th Amendment talk, Trump will be an ex-president in 13 days. The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part,” Klein wrote in his popular blog.

“Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else,” he added, drawing comments that it sounded too much like Hitler.

Several media outlets and liberals have previously called for the creation of a “list” of Trump aides to be targeted and blackballed from jobs.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/abc-demands-cleansing-trump-movement-from-america

What President Trump represents is entrenched in most of his supporters and not something that he instilled in them.  Patriotism is in the hearts of  his supporters, respect for our Constitution, our freedoms under the Bill of Rights and our flag.  So ... those are 'feelings' that can't be eradicated.  Trump was able to connect with millions who have deep heartfelt feelings for love of country! No other President in history has been able to connect with people like he has and that is why the left went to such lengths to get rid of him and now they will work on trying to get rid of those who support him.

Keep America Great I am certain will be an echo for decades to come!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 09:04:22 pm »
What President Trump represents is entrenched in most of his supporters and not something that he instilled in them.  Patriotism is in the hearts of  his supporters, respect for our Constitution, our freedoms under the Bill of Rights and our flag.  So ... those are 'feelings' that can't be eradicated.  Trump was able to connect with millions who have deep heartfelt feelings for love of country! No other President in history has been able to connect with people like he has and that is why the left went to such lengths to get rid of him and now they will work on trying to get rid of those who support him.

Keep America Great I am certain will be an echo for decades to come!

Trump is far from perfect.   I could bitch about him like others here do,  but they miss the big picture, that he's all we've got.   Who else is going to do it?  This is the Army we have, and if we'd all stood behind him,  and kept the GOP's feet to the fire to have his back, perhaps there wouldn't have been so many "unforced errors".

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 09:10:47 pm »
Am  I the only one who is kind of reading some kind of violent overtones in this statement.

Ideological and ethinic "cleansing" have the same connotation  in my book. With the backing of left leaning politicans, MSM, and Big Tech.    Add the backdrop of BLM, Antifa and Enviroterrorist as their foot soldiers?

The plot is set.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 09:13:34 pm »
Am  I the only one who is kind of reading some kind of violent overtones in this statement.

Ideological and ethinic "cleansing" have the same connotation  in my book. With the backing of left leaning politicans, MSM, and Big Tech.    Add the backdrop of BLM, Antifa and Enviroterrorist as their foot soldiers?

The plot is set.
That's where I saw this going, too. Like the Dar al-Islam, it is only the elimination or subjugation of any other view that will suffice.

Well, that blade can cut two ways. Better be careful what they wish for.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 09:19:32 pm »
That's where I saw this going, too. Like the Dar al-Islam, it is only the elimination or subjugation of any other view that will suffice.

Well, that blade can cut two ways. Better be careful what they wish for.

Like how Communists always talked about how they wanted "Peace",   their definition of "Peace" was elimination of all opposition to Communism.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 09:23:48 pm »
Who elected ABC to any thing?
Watergate Deja Vu

Driven from the US prudency by the media

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 09:49:18 pm »

Seems I've heard this rhetoric before.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 09:55:52 pm »
Lemme guess - ABC are the Hutus and Trump supporters the Tutsies?

Obviously this is where the media and BOTH parties are going with this over the top coverage of yesterday's events.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:57:08 pm by skeeter »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 11:39:33 pm »
Catfish observed:
"Ideological and ethnic "cleansing" have the same connotation in my book."

As the demo-communists would say:
"Ideological/ethnic cleansing...
It's OK when WE do it...!"

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 12:07:01 am »
Of course they want to cleanse America of conservatives and violence is no problem. I'm ready to be violent right back, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 07:11:11 am »
Of course they want to cleanse America of conservatives and violence is no problem. I'm ready to be violent right back, though.
Ecclesiastes 3
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 01:21:56 pm »
This isn’t some wacky college professor or ANTIFA activist.

This is a major news network
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 02:23:06 pm »
This isn’t some wacky college professor or ANTIFA activist.

This is a major news network
ABC is just one of how many? Besides CBS, NBC/MSNBC, CNN, FOX, PBS, there are the online media outlets, e.g., Slate, BuzzFeed, The Hill, etc. There's a certain unanimity of thought among them.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 02:49:38 pm »
ABC News: 'Getting Rid of Trump Easy Part'; 'Cleansing' America of 'Movement He Commands' Something Else

“Cleansing the movement”? Just me, or does that sound a tad too close to “cleansing” Adolf Hitler and the Nazis from post-WWII Germany?

The following tweet became “unavailable” shortly before the publication of my piece.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/01/07/abc-news-getting-rid-of-trump-easy-part-cleansing-america-of-movement-he-commands-something-else-n306071
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 02:59:49 pm »
It all ties into the reeducation/extermination camps Obuttock's pal, the lovely Bill Ayers proposed over 40 years ago. Leftists yearn nostalgically for the good ol' days of "Arbeit macht frei," when troublesome people were, well, no longer a problem.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 03:01:16 pm »
LMAO comments:
"This isn’t some wacky college professor or ANTIFA activist.
This is a major news network"

Even the [supposedly right wing] Washington Times is disappointing this morning...