Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48345 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There rightly is no temple to government, and nothing sacred in it. What is sacred is the rights it protects and without that service it is nothing but a white washed tomb.

:thumbsup: Excellent!  @roamer_1

If President Trump had actually done what the fake news lying media accused him of doing (inciting a riot with a crowd that size) most of the members of Congress would either be dead or in the hospital and that building would have been burned to the ground.

The president did nothing wrong or illegal.

People STILL don't get it.  Most of America is mad as hell at this stolen election.

:word:

Welcome @Reason10

May I take a moment and again remind folks what "storming" the Capitol looks like?

These scenes are from the Kavanaugh hearings:

Jack Posobiec Retweeted
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

We welcome the presence of these activists, and we strongly urge the Capitol Police to allow them to continue to organize and participate in our democracy.

12:02 PM · Nov 13, 2018·Twitter Web Client

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1062390353679003655

Offline mountaineer

I haven't heard the full account yet from our friend who was there (the one who reported the NPS wetting down the mall on Jan. 5 to make it muddy and gross for the coming Trump supporters), but he noted that as soon as he and his buddies detected a commotion at the Capitol end of the mall, they hightailed it to the Smithsonian Metro stop and got out of there. I suspect that describes 99.99% of those in attendance, considering the numbers that actually entered the Capitol building.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec

Cops, Kids, Reporters & Activists Were Murdered As Democrats Incited 2020 Riots…
Trump told his crowd on Wednesday to walk down to the Capital ... and cheer on our brave
senators and congressmen and women," even adding: "I know that ...

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1348658666669551617

10:50 AM · Jan 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1348658666669551617

Offline mountaineer

IGNORED BY MEDIA: Flash Bangs Were Going Off at US Capitol Before Trump Finished His Speech – Antifa Organized Protest Near US Capitol Before It Was Stormed
By Jim Hoft
Published January 11, 2021 at 9:08am
[Article eventually cites these tweets]:
Raheem Kassam  @RaheemKassam
I agree. I was walking past the Capitol and flash bangs were already going off and this was before Trump's speech had ended.
9:57 PM · Jan 10, 2021

anotherday  🇺🇸  @anotherday1
I was watching the livestreams. Trump hadn't even finished his speech before a group was at the Capitol. The people that were listening to Trump weren't even aware that the grouo had already gone to the Capitol
8:13 AM · Jan 11, 2021
... CNN even admitted that flashbangs were going off at 1 PM.  President Trump was still speaking at 1 PM!  ...
Gateway Pundit

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Seems elements of "false flag' infiltration is mounting. Problem is..... none of it will ever see the light of day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Wow... is that altered though? Seems like even CNN and Schiff wouldn't be that stupid.

Offline thackney

Wow... is that altered though? Seems like even CNN and Schiff wouldn't be that stupid.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/17/antifa-unmasking-anti-facists-orig-nws.cnn

Antifa is short for anti-facists. Their main goal is disrupting neo-nazis and white supremacists, seeking peace through violence. Source: CNN
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Hoodat

War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
May I take a moment and again remind folks what "storming" the Capitol looks like?

These scenes are from the Kavanaugh hearings:

Note the lack of cops being crushed and beaten to death. 

Stop with the moral relativism, @Right_in_Virginia .   Understand what was lost at the Capitol on January 6,  and see evil for what it is.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

No,  you play by the rules,  and address grievances within the law.  That's what Cruz and Hawley were doing.  Trump?  Not so much,  he was playing the demagogue, stoking grievance rather than relieving it.  The perps themselves deserve swift and sure punishment.   

Offline Hoodat

Note the lack of cops being crushed and beaten to death.

Same here.  Note the lack of cops being crushed and beaten to death.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You're a sick man.   You know full well that the Capitol was trashed,  lives were threatened,  and and a LEO killed.   Not by Democrats.  By Trump supporters.   

I thought conservatives reflectively rejected arguments of moral equivalence and moral relativism.  Not anymore.   Our evil deserves to be excused because theirs has been?

I reject that poisonous way of thinking.   

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec   @JackPosobiec
The NY Times just backed up the @OANN report that Capitol barricades first breached 20 minutes before Trump speech ended
It is nearly 1.5mi from the Ellipse to the Capitol, at least 30-40 min walk
5:50 PM · Jan 12, 2021·

Offline dfwgator

No,  you play by the rules,  and address grievances within the law.  That's what Cruz and Hawley were doing.  Trump?  Not so much,  he was playing the demagogue, stoking grievance rather than relieving it.  The perps themselves deserve swift and sure punishment.   

Jimmy Carter released the Puerto Rican terrorists who WOUNDED 5 Congressmen in 1954.  There is a part of the Smithsonian that has art that praises the terrorists as "Freedom Fighters".   This is who we are fighting.

Offline Hoodat

You're a sick man.

Maybe so.  But at least I have integrity.

You're a sick man.   You know full well that the Capitol was trashed,  lives were threatened,  and and a LEO killed.   Not by Democrats.  By Trump supporters.

Actually, I don't.  I have yet to see a clear report of what happened.  Other than a pile of debris here and a broken window there, I have yet to see any vandalism or devastation that even comes close to anything Antifa has done.  And the Capitol Police still hasn't released the details of the officer's death.  You are projecting.  Again.  Try not to be so emotional.

I thought conservatives reflectively rejected arguments of moral equivalence and moral relativism.

Like yours?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I thought conservatives reflectively rejected arguments of moral equivalence and moral relativism.  Not anymore.   Our evil deserves to be excused because theirs has been?

I reject that poisonous way of thinking.
You mean like this?

Oh, wait...

I have yet to see anything but a few scattered shots of relatively minor vandalism, and even that is of questionable origin. Particularly the video of the video of a guy in black bloc with a trump sticker on the back of his helmet breaking a window and being stopped and pulled away from the window by people wearing red (MAGA?) hats.

Other accounts have up to 5 shuttle buses of ANTIFAs being brought in to infiltrate the protest, wearing Trump gear with the hats turned around backwards.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

I want everyone to think about the fact that this is the guy they say led a coup attempt — for Donald Trump — on Capitol Hill.

Think.

Video: 

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1349221171020107776

12:06 AM · Jan 13, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - Dystopic vibes at the U.S. Capitol building in DC.

Video:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1349064123968090117

1:42 PM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One entire week later....    Cop at the Capitol who killed Ashli Babbitt in cold blood STILL has not been identified.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One entire week later....    Cop at the Capitol who killed Ashli Babbitt in cold blood STILL has not been identified.

I've come to the conclusion he isn't a cop at all, and the Capitol Police are protecting him from us.  He's been described as "a plainclothes officer," and that's damned suspicious.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: