Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48834 times)

Offline skeeter

I think politicians on both sides and also the MSM on both sides have created this situation.

Language matters, and for the past 20 years both sides of the elite have used language and actions to create divisions with normal every day Americans.

There was a time when you could disagree with policy and it wouldn’t be such a hateful way of disagreement, that has sadly all but gone. They have stroked the flames of hatred to get themselves into power.

It tipped over with obama and it’s become worse with trump. The question is, is it too late to reign that back in?

Doesn’t help that the majority of the western world whored itself out to the CCP and now there is a lack of well paying, manufacturing jobs for the every day person.
Its too late. The left, and no one but the left, has made this a struggle to the death. We have two choices - submit or fight.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The US Capitol is hardly a “sacred temple of democracy,” it’s the sleaziest brothel in the world, totally bought and controlled by powerful interest groups and foreign governments. Who are they kidding?— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) January 7, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Would you please "pin' this thread?    :laugh:

Like with my knee? :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am one that believe that Trump will leave office and be glad to be rid of the headaches. What the left doesn't understand is this Trump movement wasn't truly something new, but rather he was able to connect with the people and how they felt about this country; patriotism, the border wall, illegal immigration, gun rights, etc., etc.  That's not going to change.   

The left is NEVER going to allow anyone or any party to override them at the ballot box.  They've got that under control.

Therefore, We the People need to override them period.  Peacefully.

I have a dream where Trump resigns on 1/19 and Pence Pardons him. Then I wake up and remember he's Traitor Mike.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Stevensr123

I have a dream where Trump resigns on 1/19 and Pence Pardons him. Then I wake up and remember he's Traitor Mike.  :shrug:
why is he a traitor for not doing something he has no power to do?

Or do you think going forward Vice Presidents have the power to make someone a president? That’s called a dictatorship!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Or do you think going forward Vice Presidents have the power to make someone a president? That’s called a dictatorship!

Having "no power" to do that is your own opinion, and everybody has one.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

You stabbed the heck out of that strawman. No one here believed Pence could've simply thrown electoral votes out cause he felt like it. There was a process.

All we wanted was a fair and complete vetting of the votes cast. If there had at least been an honest effort to do so people would not be so pissed off right now. But there wasn't.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 12:30:13 am by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

Pence could have sent the votes back to the states' legislatures. He had the authority to do so. Maybe it wouldn't have made any difference, but it would have sent a clear message to the American people that he was standing with the President and what the DEMS did was unacceptable.  No he whimped right out.  He bowed to the leftists.

Barr could have contested the election from the beginning and the SCOTUS should have heard the case.

The coup(s) that was started from the onset is completed.

PENCE IS A TRAITOR and always has been -- I've stated that from the beginning --- something about him I didn't trust.  I found it odd and surprising that Trump picked him as VP.  Makes me wonder who suggested Pence to Trump??  My guess good ole Kushner.

Here are the people Trump trusted that I believe were detrimental to him and to his re-election:

Pence, Sessions, Giuliani, Barr and Kushner.  All in my opinion part of the swamp. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Trump has committed no crime to be pardoned for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I'll take 'Logical Fallacies' for $200, Alex.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump has committed no crime to be pardoned for.

Sez you and I. The Rats are already cooking stuff up, and Federal Judges have already written the decisions.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After the most corrupted election in American history and the stooge liars continue to lie the lie that no wrong doing happened.  Pence had a job to do, verify that the electoral votes were legitimate, not rubber stamp the election to establish massive voter fraud by democrats was a legitimate way of conducting an election.  Pence pizzed on his stature as a Christian and morality as well as his duties he took an oath to perform.  The same people that tried to pass slick willy and Obama as a saint now want you to believe the lie that the election was legitimate, don't believe the confessions nor the video evidence.  The whoring whores would have it so, and they intend to continue to lockstep the lies.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Please notice the political stooges are still advancing the causes of the left.  Any wrong doing done they never mention antifi doing its dirty work, that's their buddies.  They only mention Trumpers are the cause of the crimes commited, obviously trying to cast blame on Trump and away from their buddies the antifi perpetrators.  It's obviously going to take time to fully expose this psy-op.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Christina Bobb
@christina_bobb

Capitol police open doors for the protestors.  They stand aside and invite them inside.

Video:

https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/status/1347596278583197698

12:29 PM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

New   pointing-up

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video surfaces of Oregon GOP Rep holding state Capitol door open, allowing protesters to enter

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

A video surfaced Friday night of Republican Oregon Rep. Mike Nearman pushing a door open as he exited the state Capitol, allowing protesters to enter the building as a legislative session was underway.

In the security footage obtained by The Oregonian/OregonLive, the representative exits through two doors, briefly pushing one open further thereby allowing a protester to enter the premises. A stream of protesters are then seen entering the building before State Police force them out, resulting in a scuffle.

At the time of the breach, a coronavirus special session was underway inside the Capitol. Those who entered the building illegally, some carrying rifles, had been protesting the state's COVID-19 restrictions outside at the time, the Oregon outlet reports.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/533460-video-surfaces-of-orgeon-gop-rep-holding-capitol-door-open-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why is this thread entitled Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building

A very bad title that connotes supporters of Trump are to blame for violence.

@Mod1  - this needs to change, and change NOW.

I have been in journalism and know a bad headline when I see it.  This is a bad bad one.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Video surfaces of Oregon GOP Rep holding state Capitol door open, allowing protesters to enter

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

A video surfaced Friday night of Republican Oregon Rep. Mike Nearman pushing a door open as he exited the state Capitol, allowing protesters to enter the building as a legislative session was underway.

In the security footage obtained by The Oregonian/OregonLive, the representative exits through two doors, briefly pushing one open further thereby allowing a protester to enter the premises. A stream of protesters are then seen entering the building before State Police force them out, resulting in a scuffle.

At the time of the breach, a coronavirus special session was underway inside the Capitol. Those who entered the building illegally, some carrying rifles, had been protesting the state's COVID-19 restrictions outside at the time, the Oregon outlet reports.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/533460-video-surfaces-of-orgeon-gop-rep-holding-capitol-door-open-for

That is from December and it's the state capital.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right. There were no protesters in at the Capitol Building in DC carrying rifles, only police.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

The left is NEVER going to allow anyone or any party to override them at the ballot box.  They've got that under control.

Therefore, We the People need to override them period.  Peacefully.

That ain't how that works... Jussayin.

Offline Smokin Joe

That ain't how that works... Jussayin.
That's right. The next "Boston Tea Party" should involve voting devices.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

That's right. The next "Boston Tea Party" should involve voting devices.

Something like that... It won't be peaceful, that much I guarantee.

Offline Smokin Joe

Something like that... It won't be peaceful, that much I guarantee.
What do you think of this? https://nationsinaction.org/2021/01/press-release-voter-fraud/

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Offline Hoodat

Which is exactly what the heading states.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-