Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48901 times)

Online mountaineer

the woman shot was definitely a Trump supporter... and follower of Q-anon.
Oh, well, then. Let's kill people for their beliefs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

And that's just the point.   Since he is black, his name will probably never be released.  Haven't you noticed how these idiots on the left are always protected.... especially those of color....?

I disagree.  It is not the makeup of the assailant that counts.  It is the makeup of the victim.  And in this case, the victim was a Conservative.  If the shooter had been white and the victim a black woman in a wheel chair, there would be zero difference.  Because she is a Conservative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

"Trump supporters ..."
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
12m
One of the men who was part of the siege of the Capitol building is John Earle Sullivan, an extreme BLM activist from Utah. He was arrested & charged in July 2020 over a BLM-antifa riot where drivers in Provo were threatened & one was shot. https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

6:07 PM · Jan 7, 2021·

Offline skeeter

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/7/capitol-police-officer-dies-one-day-after-siege-re/

8888crybaby murdering scum
Who, Antifa? I agree entirely. But I’ll wait for more details before believing this because, you know, CNN.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
That's fair but I don't think it's what @Jazzhead actually argued.  Furthermore it assumes the "protesters" are trying to "get the cop."  I've seen no evidence that the cop yesterday was any kind of distinct target of the crowd gathered at the Capitol.

I'm pretty sure we all agree that LE can use deadly force to protect themselves when in grave danger.  The question is whether they can use deadly force to repel trespassers onto public property when they are not in grave danger.

Some might argue that grave danger could have been inferred by the Capitol Hill Police yesterday, hence justifying the shooting.  However I've seen no reports of injuries to LE from yesterday's events; there is simply no evidence that any police officer was actually in grave danger yesterday, and more specifically no reports that the woman who was killed posed, or even seemed to pose, grave danger to anyone.

Care to reflect further, @HoustonSam,  based on new information?   Turns out that a Capital Police officer died from injuries sustained from the mob.   Struck over the head,  it appears.    There is nothing more wrenching to me than a police officer who leaves his family one fine sunny morning and never returns.    We are so flippin' spoiled rotten in this nation.   We vent our feelings on the internet, we stamp and whine, we fly our flags, we smash our windows in our federal buildings (and claim patriotism as our motive).

And now a good cop is dead as a result.   
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:39:31 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
And that's just the point.   Since he is black, his name will probably never be released.  Haven't you noticed how these idiots on the left are always protected.... especially those of color....?

This post is despicable.   Those who wear the badge deserve some respect.   They bear more burden in a day than you've borne in your shallow, blinkered lifetime.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Care to reflect further, @HoustonSam,  based on new information?   Turns out that a Capital Police officer died from injuries sustained from the mob.   Struck over the head,  it appears.    There is nothing more wrenching to me than a police officer who leaves his family one fine sunny morning and never returns.    We are so flippin' spoiled rotten in this nation.   We vent our feelings on the internet, we stamp and whine, we fly our flags, we smash our windows in our federal buildings (and claim patriotism as our motive).

That certainly pins the crime on one Donald Trump, doesn't it.   *****rollingeyes*****

(I know, I know...once you get a narrative stuck in your head, it won't let go.  Like  a teenager with a Spice Girls earworm.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Care to reflect further, @HoustonSam,  based on new information?   Turns out that a Capital Police officer died from injuries sustained from the mob.   Struck over the head,  it appears.    There is nothing more wrenching to me than a police officer who leaves his family one fine sunny morning and never returns.    We are so flippin' spoiled rotten in this nation.   We vent our feelings on the internet, we stamp and whine, we fly our flags, we smash our windows in our federal buildings (and claim patriotism as our motive).   And now a good cop is dead as a result.   

Your point is fair @Jazzhead, there is more recent news indicating injuries and, at least potentially, the death of a LEO.  I actually appreciate you bringing that up with a ping to me, so that I can acknowledge honestly the more recent reports.

However I will again point out that no evidence indicates that Ashli Babbitt - the woman who was killed - posed any grave danger to anyone, certainly not to the LEO who pulled the trigger.

So now I'll turn it back to you - care to go on the record without ambiguity or dodge?  Do you argue that LEOs are within their legitimate authority to shoot dead trespassers onto Federal property who are *not* posing any grave danger to anyone?
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So now I'll turn it back to you - care to go on the record without ambiguity or dodge?  Do you argue that LEOs are within their legitimate authority to shoot dead trespassers onto Federal property who are *not* posing any grave danger to anyone?

:2popcorn:

(I have a bet riding on this.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:55:22 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
That certainly pins the crime on one Donald Trump, doesn't it.   *****rollingeyes*****

(I know, I know...once you get a narrative stuck in your head, it won't let go.  Like  a teenager with a Spice Girls earworm.)

No, it definitely does not.
POTUS has condemned that corrosive rabble, that demonstrative detritus that defiled our great Capitol Building.

POTUS used some of his best words in doing so.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Your point is fair @Jazzhead, there is more recent news indicating injuries and, at least potentially, the death of a LEO.  I actually appreciate you bringing that up with a ping to me, so that I can acknowledge honestly the more recent reports.

However I will again point out that no evidence indicates that Ashli Babbitt - the woman who was killed - posed any grave danger to anyone, certainly not to the LEO who pulled the trigger.

No,  LEOs are not within their legitimate authority to shoot dead an individual who poses no threat.  But I do not expect LEOs to possess clairvoyance, as a mob of unrulys with backpacks and who knows what else break through a glass door despite entreaties to stand back, within yards of United States Congressmen attempting to perform their Constitutional duties.   This mob action was a moment that will be frozen in time as an abomination and affront to the Republic.   I am sorry this young woman died.   I am also sorry that this LEO has been pre-judged a murderer while attempting to deal with this idiocy in real time.

@HoustonSam     
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 02:25:42 am by Jazzhead »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After 6 months of totally acceptable rioting,lawlessness,anarchy, leftist here are instantly aghast and befuddled are real actual demonstrating/rioting being so wrong they want to have fainting spells?  They must be trying to impress easily manipulated fools again.  The hate speech of leftist and democrats trying to milk this invented crisis yesterday,leaves me more concerned that ever, those trying to tear this nation apart are extremely active and the strings are being pulled globally.  Yet, of course fools will be blindly lead astray.  After co-vid 19 being exposed more and more as a political psy-op.,its become more and more obvious this event yesterday was they next level of psy-op they intend for a global one world government.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 02:38:44 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

No,  LEOs are not within their legitimate authority to shoot dead an individual who poses no threat.

Glad to have that finally settled.

But I do not expect LEOs to possess clairvoyance, as a mob of unrulys with backpacks and who knows what else break through a glass door

The woman wasn't wearing a backpack, and she didn't break through a glass door.

despite entreaties to stand back

The shooter was off to the side and was in no position to tell her to stand back.  Had he stood in front of her with a handgun pointed at her head, she never would have tried to advance.  Furthermore, the police officers on her side of the door also did not tell the people to stay back, nor did they warn them that there was some lunatic with a gun hiding around the corner itching to shoot someone.

within yards of United States Congressmen attempting to perform their Constitutional duties.
  How many yards are we talking here?  Ten?  Twenty?  Fifty?  Exactly how far away were these Congressmen?

This mob action was a moment that will be frozen in time as an abomination and affront to the Republic.

Hardly.  The abomination and affront to the Republic is that several States chose to violate the US Constitution, and thus subverting the will of the people.

I am sorry this young woman died.

Earlier, you said you had no sympathy for her.  What changed?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
No,  LEOs are not within their legitimate authority to shoot dead an individual who poses no threat.  But I do not expect LEOs to possess clairvoyance, as a mob of unrulys with backpacks and who knows what else break through a glass door despite entreaties to stand back, within yards of United States Congressmen attempting to perform their Constitutional duties.   This mob action was a moment that will be frozen in time as an abomination and affront to the Republic.   I am sorry this young woman died.   I am also sorry that this LEO has been pre-judged a murderer while attempting to deal with this idiocy in real time.

@HoustonSam   

Thank you @Jazzhead.
James 1:20

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People have identified mr flag face buffalo-viking head as Pelosi's son.  Antifi, but of course not a democrat !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The death of the woman was a clear case of murder.  The video shows that clearly.  The man that discharged his weapon was behind a locked door.  And what is clearly evident, she had 2 or 3 police officers standing directly behind her.  This LOE was not alone by any means.  He should have seen the other officers on the other side of the glass.  His discharging his weapon could have resulted in one of them being hit if the shot went through her to travel to hit one of them.

The man that discharged his weapon should be brought up on charges, and at a minimum be forced out of his position.  I don't care what color he is. 

And I have heard it repeatedly said today that there were quite a few folks via facial recognition identified as Antifa in the crowd with the most extreme violent behavior.   It was an unfortunate day, but there is a lot of blame to go around, starting with the fact the Capitol was grossly undermanned on a day with 300,000 massing to demonstrate against a fraudulent election.  As is appropriate, the people in key positions are resigning.  Had they done their jobs properly, no one would have died, no one would have gained entrance to the Capitol.  After 12/7 and 9/11, there should be no surprises for government facilities.

Online mountaineer

Capitol police reporting one of their officers died after engaging with the crowd yesterday, but it's not clear what happened. It almost sounds like a heart attack.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Find myself on the rare side of agreeing with Jazzhead on this one.... this was an shameful event.

My only drawback to this event is why the feds only shoot conservatives? There was hundreds of times lethal force should of been used to stop marxist mobs destroying federal buildings and tearing down statues. Just because the tide turned, suddenly it is ok to prevent anarchy.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The police officer did not die. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-capitol-police-officer-died-injuries-suffered-capitol-protest-chief-resigns/ 
UPDATE… MEDIA LIES… Capitol Police Officer NOT DEAD… Had Medical Emergency During Protest, Chief Resigns
The officer is currently hospitalized in critical condition from a “medical emergency.” It is not confirmed that he was struck with a fire extinguisher, or if the medical emergency was even related to the protest.

Obviously, police were not the target. No firebombs, no bricks, no frozen water bottles, none skewered on flagpoles, and crowds intermingled with police not attacking them (and taking their weapons, which would have been an option had the police been the target, or violence against individual officers the intent. Not even the cop who shot Ashli Babbit was injured by the crowd (partly, I am sure because he was on the other side of barricaded doors, probably in soggy depends).

@mountaineer
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:20:47 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
. Not even the cop who shot Ashli Babbit was injured by the crowd (partly, I am sure because he was on the other side of barricaded doors, probably in soggy depends).

Almost 36 hours since, and this cop has still not been identified.  This is an outrage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Find myself on the rare side of agreeing with Jazzhead on this one.... this was an shameful event.

My only drawback to this event is why the feds only shoot conservatives? There was hundreds of times lethal force should of been used to stop marxist mobs destroying federal buildings and tearing down statues. Just because the tide turned, suddenly it is ok to prevent anarchy.
The protest should have stopped on the Capitol Steps, as many have. There is a bunch of talk around the web about ANTIFAs being bused in and infiltrating the protest for the purpose of inciting or carrying out false flag violence. From some of the video I have seen, the tactics and dress look like what was unleashed on cities across the country this last year.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Because that's bullshit:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/14/activist-portland-shooting-michael-reinoehl-police

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Almost 36 hours since, and this cop has still not been identified.  This is an outrage.

2 days later now.  Nothing on the cop shooter, but all the sudden there is this mysterious cop death, and his name is released without problem.  Does this all seem strange?  There were people with cell cameras all over the place.  Add security cams too? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.