Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48887 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another view of that fatal shooting.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Cold blooded murder. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

That's disturbing.  She never even saw the shooter.  She was ambushed.
it did look that way. After shooting he shrunk back into his hidey hole

BTW for a better picture of the news find a foreign source. Ours is next to worthless.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 04:25:18 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

And zero outrage outside conservative circles.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

When a police officer draws a weapon, he/she is announcing to the thread that he/she possesses lethal force that will be used in case of attack.  Period.

This person did not do that.  This person hid to the side waiting for the opportunity to shoot someone without ever announcing his intent.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Cold blooded murder.

Absolutely.  And this isn't some random shot that happened to hit an innocent bystander.  He stood in a deer stand waiting for a deer to step into the open.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Have they announced the murderer's name yet?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

When a police officer draws a weapon, he/she is announcing to the thread that he/she possesses lethal force that will be used in case of attack.  Period.

This person did not do that.  This person hid to the side waiting for the opportunity to shoot someone without ever announcing his intent.
He/she has nothing to worry about. Prosecuting him/her would result in some degree of sympathy for the protestors and that is not in the program.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 04:34:57 pm by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cold blooded murder.

The riots, building burnings, looting, destruction of police vehicles and private property shall commence this evening.

Oh wait.  Nevermind. Wont happen.  After all it was just a poor conservative white girl of privilege killed by the police.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man Inside Capitol During Riots Has Been Identified As Radical Left-Wing Activist — He Filmed Death Of Trump Supporter

more
https://en-volve.com/2021/01/07/man-inside-capitol-during-riots-has-been-identified-as-radical-left-wing-activist-he-filmed-death-of-trump-supporter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Man Inside Capitol During Riots Has Been Identified As Radical Left-Wing Activist — He Filmed Death Of Trump Supporter

more
https://en-volve.com/2021/01/07/man-inside-capitol-during-riots-has-been-identified-as-radical-left-wing-activist-he-filmed-death-of-trump-supporter/

Shared... but the woman shot was definitely a Trump supporter... and follower of Q-anon.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
And zero outrage outside conservative circles.

She was breaking and entering,   How much sympathy am I supposed to muster?
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

You got footage of this exact lady breaking glass or doors?  Wow...  then  show it to us.  Otherwise STFU.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:23:46 pm by catfish1957 »

• Technical

I don't feel much either. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Online Hoodat

Since when is trespassing on public property considered a capital offense?

She didn't break anything.  She stuck her head through an opening in a door and was ambushed from the side.

And now she's dead.  After serving four tours of duty for the country she loves, she was ambushed and murdered in the US Capitol.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:25:28 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I don't feel much either. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Bullshit.  Last night one individual state that the crime for those who did not damage Capitol Property was "Tresspassing on Government Property".  That act deserves to shot and killed in cold blood?   Thanks for outting yourself, as the person you are. 

Offline skeeter

If thats your ‘moral high ground’, I’ll pass.

Y’all disgust me.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Y’all disgust me.

Yep, we have a couple of Briefers really showing their colors today.  If they are truly conservatives, don't put them in a fox hole anywhere near me.

Offline skeeter

Yep, we have a couple of Briefers really showing their colors today.  If they are truly conservatives, don't put them in a fox hole anywhere near me.
on the other hand @Jazzhead finally sees a little gunplay he can get behind.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:27:49 pm by skeeter »

Online Hoodat

Y’all disgust me.

If he doesn't value the life of an unborn baby in the womb, how can you expect him to value the life of a woman who dedicated 14 years of her life to her country.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Just as much sympathy as you would have mustered had Federal Law Enforcement shot and killed the Antifa activists who attempted, repeatedly and violently, to break into the Portland Federal Court House.

Perhaps you were clear on TBR about that and I overlooked your thoughts.  How much sympathy would that have been?
James 1:20

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Y’all disgust me.

Of course I wish no lives had been lost.   But I will continue to presumptively support the men and women in blue.   Breaking and entering can get you killed, you know.   It's one of those occupational hazards.   But cops face deadly hazards every day.  Why do you mimic antifa by reflexively branding this peace officer a murderer?

Offline skeeter

Of course I wish no lives had been lost.   But I will continue to presumptively support the men and women in blue.   Breaking and entering can get you killed, you know.   It's one of those occupational hazards.   But cops face deadly hazards every day.  Why do you mimic antifa by reflexively branding this peace officer a murderer?
I'm not gonna play your game. Others can look at the video in context and decide how they feel about your idea of 'morality'. I know how I feel about it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:38:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Just as much sympathy as you would have mustered had Federal Law Enforcement shot and killed the Antifa activists who attempted, repeatedly and violently, to break into the Portland Federal Court House.

Pretty much.  Blue lives matter.   Idiots who break and enter assume the risks of their trade.

• Technical
Bullshit.  Last night one individual state that the crime for those who did not damage Capitol Property was "Tresspassing on Government Property".  That act deserves to shot and killed in cold blood?   Thanks for outting yourself, as the person you are.

Welp, I said I don't feel sympathy. I don't. Don't charge a cop holding a gun. Or do if that's your thing. I'll put some flowers on your grave.