Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48830 times)

Offline LMAO

Well despite what I say in this forum, i've been reminding people on Facebook that BLM burned entire cities and none of these cowards said jack shit.

Yes

Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro, many in the GOP, ect have condemned the lawlessness.

No such people can be found in the DNC and left when it comes to BLM/ANTIFA
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Nowhere close. No stores looted, no businesses burned. No one even got a new pair of sneakers they didn't pay for. No firebombed police, no squad cars burned in the streets or vandalized, hell, even the used car lots and police precincts are safe. I bet no BLM people were beaten to the edge of death. But I will say this. BLM and ANTIFA are Marxists. The people in DC today were there because our Constitution is being violated, and NO ONE who is charged with stopping the FRAUD is doing anything. In that the polar opposite is correct.

↑  ↑  ↑  ↑

T  H  I  S
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Chris James  @LacsXMagnets
My dad worked for both DOD and Homeland Security. You can't just take over a federal building, and do what we saw today without some help from the inside. This was orchestrated by members of the Senate, and members of the capital police.
5:51 PM · Jan 6, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

My dad worked for both DOD and Homeland Security. You can't just take over a federal building, and do what we saw today without some help from the inside. This was orchestrated by members of the Senate, and members of the capital police.
Chinese media showed video some guy shot of agitators being brought and removed in in a couple of unmarked buses. You could hear protestors saying 'thats antifa' on the tape. Dunno if it was but something weird happened.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nowhere close. No stores looted, no businesses burned. No one even got a new pair of sneakers they didn't pay for. No firebombed police, no squad cars burned in the streets or vandalized, hell, even the used car lots and police precincts are safe. I bet no BLM people were beaten to the edge of death. But I will say this. BLM and ANTIFA are Marxists. The people in DC today were there because our Constitution is being violated, and NO ONE who is charged with stopping the FRAUD is doing anything. In that the polar opposite is correct.

:yowsa:  pointing-up This!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Well put.  Saw no burning or overall  wanton destruction.  OTOH, 4 died including one shot in cold blood by a Capitol Policeman. 

Equating this as the same or worse than BLM/ Antifa 2020 destruction is left / MSM ulta brainwashing,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Chinese media showed video some guy shot of agitators being brought and removed in in a couple of unmarked buses. You could hear protestors saying 'thats antifa' on the tape. Dunno if it was but something weird happened.
In conjunction with the video of a Capitol Police officer moving the barricade fence to let protesters walk calmly and in an orderly fashion into the building, I'd say there's something fishy about the whole situation.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video Surface Where Alleged Antifa Member Started Breaking Windows At Capitol And Trump Supporters Stopped The Attack

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-surface-where-antifa-member-started-breaking-windows-at-capitol-and-trump-supporters-stopped-the-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Video Surface Where Alleged Antifa Member Started Breaking Windows At Capitol And Trump Supporters Stopped The Attack

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-surface-where-antifa-member-started-breaking-windows-at-capitol-and-trump-supporters-stopped-the-attack/
It's not going to matter.  The media will report that the Trump supporters did the damage.

Offline libertybele

That was one of my thoughts as I sat and watched off and on what was shown on TV; some members of the Senate and the police orchestrated the event and certain people of the media were informed so that the cameras were ready to roll.

Antifa are the 'enforcers' of the DEM party.  I remember not too long ago that McConnell showed up with bruises; I don't think those bruises were from blood thinners or other meds.  I think he was roughed up and told he needed to play ball again with the leftists.  He was very quick to congratulate Biden on his victory and did absolutely nothing to object to the blatant fraud that took place during the election.

McConnell I believe definitely knew what was going to take place ahead of time as well as Schumer.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Looks like I was wrong, and Antifa agitators actually were pushing things along.  It's even beginning to look like Capitol guards let them into the building.

Looking more and more like a staged event to justify the coming crackdowns.
Let it burn.

Offline skeeter

In conjunction with the video of a Capitol Police officer moving the barricade fence to let protesters walk calmly and in an orderly fashion into the building, I'd say there's something fishy about the whole situation.

It won't matter what comes out now. The critics have dumped their load of sh*t based upon the immediate media reports, the presentation of evidence of voter fraud has been avoided and the republican politicians have their life ring, and everyone will move on.

Schumer is out today proposing a day-after-Pearl Harbor style address to the nation.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 02:46:33 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

It's not going to matter.  The media will report that the Trump supporters did the damage.
Of course they will. Truth flew out the window. They censored the president's address yesterday. When the news media decide whether the nation may or may not listen to its duly-elected president, we're in serious Pravda (yes, that the word means "truth" is beyond ironic) territory.

Offline libertybele

No doubt.  It is all Trump's fault for holding a rally claiming fraud and prompting people of GA to vote to keep our Republic.  His supporters are ALL guilty whether they were there or not.     
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A Protester Who Broke Into Pelosi's Office Left a Note on Her Desk

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/01/07/protesters-left-a-note-on-pelosis-desk-n2582729

Glad he didn't leave any video of himself or anything.  *****rollingeyes*****

Idiot.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Of course they will. Truth flew out the window. They censored the president's address yesterday. When the news media decide whether the nation may or may not listen to its duly-elected president, we're in serious Pravda (yes, that the word means "truth" is beyond ironic) territory.

The people are about to go quiet.  Watch out when people go quiet.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The people are about to go quiet.  Watch out when people go quiet.

pointing-up :yowsa:

And, as usual, the Rats and RINOs will misinterpret the silence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
pointing-up :yowsa:

And, as usual, the Rats and RINOs will misinterpret the silence.

Of course, they will. For a while anyway.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Of course, they will. For a while anyway.

It's a "teachable moment."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Another view of that fatal shooting.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Common Core?

An unusual way of putting the "Guillotine Lessons."  wink777
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
An unusual way of putting the "Guillotine Lessons."  wink777

Oh... :beer:

More coffee please waitress. :smokin:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Another view of that fatal shooting.

That's disturbing.  She never even saw the shooter.  She was ambushed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-