Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48901 times)

Offline skeeter

13 people arrested.
I guess the police shot a woman dead.

Online mountaineer

I guess the police shot a woman dead.
It's never a good idea to give the other side martyrs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

That is a guy called Mathew heimbach FYI, a known white supremacy supporter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/13/white-nationalist-leader-matthew-heimbach-arrested-for-domestic-battery/

In the uncropped photo, he is taking a photo of himself with a skin head leader...again, fake news!

He set up a group called the traditional workers party and he is a nazi supporter  :whistle:
at least the capitol police got one of those protesters right? Nice shooting!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:59:02 pm by skeeter »

Online mountaineer

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
I'd suggest that the people who committed crimes today at the Capitol should be treated exactly like the BLM/Antifa rioters, except that won't work because I think the criminals today should be prosecuted and punished.
3:53 PM · Jan 6, 2021·

Offline Stevensr123

at least the capitol police got one of em, right? Nice shooting!
absolutely awful news :( RIP and hopefully she is in a better place now.

Hope the family are not on social media, would be An awful way to find out. **nononono*

So so stupid of those people today to do these terrorist acts though. Far left and far right are so bloody stupid.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:57:33 pm by Stevensr123 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BNO News
@BNONews
·
58s
NEW: House Sergeant at Arms says Capitol building has been secured - Reuters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
BNO News
@BNONews
·
56s
BREAKING: Woman who was shot at the U.S. Capitol has died - NBC

She was with the group that first broke into the Capitol.

Online mountaineer

She was with the group that first broke into the Capitol.
It appears the cops just let people in, according to this tweet:

ujungbits ONLY❍  @jihanbit
THEY LITERALLY JUST LET THEM THROUGH
Embedded video -

https://twitter.com/jihanbit/status/1346909463660396550
3:00 PM · Jan 6, 2021·

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Man in critical condition. Fell 30 ft trying to climb a wall.

Offline Hoodat

Lol.... I've never smoked (well, cigarettes, at least...lol).... but I wouldn't mind trying one right now either.

I'm ready for some heroin, myself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It appears the cops just let people in, according to this tweet:

ujungbits ONLY❍  @jihanbit
THEY LITERALLY JUST LET THEM THROUGH
Embedded video -

https://twitter.com/jihanbit/status/1346909463660396550
3:00 PM · Jan 6, 2021·

It might have been Secret Service that shot her. Or did the Sgt at Arms pull the trigger?

Offline skeeter

absolutely awful news :( RIP and hopefully she is in a better place now.

Hope the family are not on social media, would be An awful way to find out. **nononono*

So so stupid of those people today to do these terrorist acts though. Far left and far right are so bloody stupid.
yeah it was. BTW missed you all these last months. We could’ve used some of that old fashioned wisdom of yours during the 2020s x dozen leftwing riots. Glad your finally motivated to comment.

Online mountaineer

It might have been Secret Service that shot her. Or did the Sgt at Arms pull the trigger?
I thought it was Capitol Police, but really don't know for sure.

Offline Stevensr123

yeah it was. BTW missed you all these last months. We could’ve used some of that old fashioned wisdom of yours during the 2020s x dozen leftwing riots. Glad your finally motivated to comment.
haha don’t you worry, I still hate the left and Biden is gonna be an awful president! Guy can barely speak  :silly:

Been suffering from some health problems but getting better now! Not to mention the China virus  :laugh:

I’m central right, so I think we should rise above this and condemn both the far left and far right. Both have loonies who don’t represent the average person. But what the minority does often effects the perception of the majority. Sadly this isn’t a good look and only hurts the conservative movement going forward.

An own goal is what we say in England haha
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:10:10 pm by Stevensr123 »

Offline skeeter

haha don’t you worry, I still hate the left and Biden is gonna be an awful president! Guy can barely speak  :silly:

Been suffering from some health problems but getting better now! Not to mention the China virus  :laugh:

I’m central right, so I think we should rise above this and condemn both the far left and far right. Both have loonies who don’t represent the average person. But what the minority does often effects the perception of the majority. Sadly this isn’t a good look and only hurts the conservative movement going forward.

An own goal is what we say in England haha
it isn’t a good look and I’m sorry it happened but I’m also pretty sensitive to double standards right now. That plus certain individuals here using the actions of a violent fraction of today’s crowd to smear the entire lot as well as using the violence to cut loose on their favorite target the president.

Offline Stevensr123

it isn’t a good look and I’m sorry it happened but I’m also pretty sensitive to double standards right now. That plus certain individuals here using the actions of a violent fraction of today’s crowd to smear the entire lot as well as using the violence to cut loose on their favorite target the president.
yea that is fair enough, and I agree completely there is double standards. The way BLM riots where portrayed in the media was a disgrace.

Still feel like “we” should rise above it, dust yourselves off and fight another day though. Today doesn’t help that fight.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I just got a news alert on my iPhone that the woman that was shot at the Congress has died

Posted at 18:1618:16
BREAKING
Woman shot in Capitol riot has died
Police have confirmed that a woman who was shot earlier during the Capitol riots has died due to her injuries.

She has not yet been named by officials, but police earlier said she was a civilian.

Article share tools

ShareView more share options
Copy this link

Read more about these links.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/election-us-2020-55558355
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:24:53 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

Female shot during chaotic protests in US Capitol has died
By Larry Celona and Kate Sheehy
January 6, 2021 | 6:17pm

... Law enforcement sources told The Post that the woman was apparently shot by Capitol Police.

The unidentified woman had been draped in red, white and blue when she was shot, apparently once, and fell to the floor of the Capitol with blood pouring from her mouth — a grim image captured in a

video clip.

Offline Stevensr123

... Law enforcement sources told The Post that the woman was apparently shot by Capitol Police.

The unidentified woman had been draped in red, white and blue when she was shot, apparently once, and fell to the floor of the Capitol with blood pouring from her mouth — a grim image captured in a

video clip.
I just saw a video on Twitter  8888crybaby

She was climbing through a broken door window, going into the secure part of the building or something it looked like.

Officer who shot her though was playing a risky game though, because police where on the other side as well.

Offline yodaspock

We all need to support the hero's who did this! They put down the democratic coup today!

Online LMAO

yea that is fair enough, and I agree completely there is double standards. The way BLM riots where portrayed in the media was a disgrace.

Still feel like “we” should rise above it, dust yourselves off and fight another day though. Today doesn’t help that fight.

@Stevensr123

Good post.  Agree with everything you posted

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

No it doesn't. But hey, you had your stop the steal rally. Libs heads are exploding.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I have not read this thread so this may have already been posted, but IMHO every damned bit of what we see happening today in Washington can be laid at the feet of those seven feckless cowards at SCOTUS who flatly REFUSED to do their damned job a month ago!

@Bigun  @Lando Lincoln  @DB

This guy puts it well :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyUFRIUbNAY

Fault of 1. The Media and 2. The Courts
James 1:20

Offline Hoodat

video clip.

Contrast that with a right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard - It's All Going to Pot (Digital Video)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.