Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48813 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daniel F. Baranowski
@DFBHarvard
·
9m
Mike Pence who did such a remarkable job for 4 years failed us when it really counted!

Mike Pence's political career is over unless he becomes a Democrat & even then, forget it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Boris Johnson
@BorisJohnson
 Â· 57m Disgraceful scenes in U.S. Congress. The United States stands for democracy around the world and it is now vital that there should be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power.
@mystery-ak

A few hours ago, I alerted my kids in Wales to turn on US tv channel to see this happening.  We talk by Skype tomorrow.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
·
10m
Strange how DC Mayor Bowser was ok with this before...

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
1h
Anyone breaching the Capitol Building should immediately stand down. We don't know who these people are. That will have to be determined. People came to protest peacefully.  And that is their constitutional right. But we condemn and must condemn anyone who acts lawlessly, period

Levin is correct ... and hopefully people heard loudly and clearly his statement that we don't know who these people are!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak

A few hours ago, I alerted my kids in Wales to turn on US tv channel to see this happening.  We talk by Skype tomorrow.

@Victoria33 please let us know what their take is on all of this and what those around them think.  It will be interesting.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Paul Sperry
 @paulsperry_

BREAKING: Former FBI agent on the ground at U.S. Capitol just texted me and confirmed that at least 1 “bus load” of Antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops

Offline libertybele

Daniel F. Baranowski
@DFBHarvard
·
9m
Mike Pence who did such a remarkable job for 4 years failed us when it really counted!

Mike Pence's political career is over unless he becomes a Democrat & even then, forget it!

Pence doesn't have the authority to stop the process or overturn the election. 

Online Lando Lincoln

Cari Kelemen
@KelemenCari
·
31m
AZ BLM rally in June, DC Capital in January

Oh...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline cato potatoe

Seems odd this has never happened before  Security is lax around the mall, and it was only a matter of time.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I care what moral men think.   There isn't a single moral man in that mob occupying the Capitol building.
So now you know the hearts of men you've just seen on your teevee or youtube? Who died and made you God?

Like many there, I have a moral opposition to our nation certifying FRAUD as legitimate, without examining the evidence in any court even once. While I think invading the building was a mistake, because of the optics which will be used against the Republic and the cause of Liberty, this was in no way near the level of destruction and violence perpetrated by the Leftists over the past year, often with the tacit or even active approval of those who were sworn to protect those jurisdictions.

What many Americans seek is the protection of our Rights, the whole reason to have a Government in the first place.

If that isn't being done, then we move further down that document* to abolishing or altering our form of government, and no government predicated on fraud should be allowed to persist.

*The Declaration of Independence.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:31:52 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

CHARLIE WARD SHOW THE GESARA CLUB
@BeNosey

4:40 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/BeNosey/status/1346934586694098947

Offline mountaineer

Paul Sperry @paulsperry_
 BREAKING: Former FBI agent on the ground at U.S. Capitol just texted me and confirmed that at least 1 “bus load” of Antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops
At least one bus load, I reckon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
What many Americans seek is the protection of our Rights, the whole reason to have a Government in the first place.

If that isn't being done, then we move further down that document* to abolishing or altering our form of government, and no government predicated on fraud should be allowed to persist.

QFT
James 1:20

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
·
19m
Ivanka Trump has deleted her tweet describing the mob that stormed the Capitol as "American Patriots."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cap Bldg secured
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

So now you know the hearts of men you've just seen on your teevee or youtube? Who died and made you God?

Like many there, I have a moral opposition to our nation certifying FRAUD as legitimate, without examining the evidence in any court even once. While I think invading the building was a mistake, because of the optics which will be used against the Republic and the cause of Liberty, this was in no way near the level of destruction and violence perpetrated by the Leftists over the past year, often with the tacit or even active approval of those who were sworn to protect those jurisdictions.

Amen!!!

Offline Stevensr123

CHARLIE WARD SHOW THE GESARA CLUB
@BeNosey

4:40 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/BeNosey/status/1346934586694098947

That is a guy called Mathew heimbach FYI, a known white supremacy supporter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/13/white-nationalist-leader-matthew-heimbach-arrested-for-domestic-battery/

In the uncropped photo, he is taking a photo of himself with a skin head leader...again, fake news!

He set up a group called the traditional workers party and he is a nazi supporter  :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:46:11 pm by Stevensr123 »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
13 people arrested.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He's baaack

Shepard Smith on Trump's video message: 'Stop the tape! That is not true, and we are not airing it'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/532995-shepard-smith-on-trumps-video-message-stop-the-tape-that-is-not-true-and-we
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When the Supreme Court refused to hear Texas' law suit because they didn't have the courage to stand up against the rioting mob what did they expect to happen?

At that point we became lawless.

When the law is clearly broken and no one in authority will uphold it we are officially lawless. It is the point of no return.

Once lawless only fools obey the dictates of the lawless.

:yowsa:  Entirely correct!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
13 people arrested.
Bet the DA actually charges them, unlike ANTIFAs and BLMers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington D.C. Mayor Declares Curfew as Protesters Storm U.S. Capitol

Mayor Muriel Bowser declared a 6 p.m. curfew for Washington, DC, on Wednesday shortly after protesters stormed the United States Capitol in an effort to disrupt the certification of the 2020 presidential election.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BNO News
@BNONews
·
56s
BREAKING: Woman who was shot at the U.S. Capitol has died - NBC
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Winter
@Tom_Winter
·
1m
NBC News: Addressing the reports of IEDs found near the Capitol the FBI says, “two suspected explosive devices were rendered safe by the FBI and our law enforcement partners. The investigation is ongoing.”

Reported by Mike Kosnar.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Evans (The Only Robert Evans)
@IwriteOK
·
18m
a protester in the Capitol with what appears to be a handgun on his hip and zipties, to take congressional hostages. hundreds of people were talking about doing this openly, online in places like http://thedonald.win

They were also talking about executing elected Democrats

Support the USO