Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48952 times)

Offline dfwgator

Joaquin Castro
@JoaquinCastrotx
·
22m
Senators @TedCruz
 and @HawleyMO
 should immediately resign.

FUJC!

Offline Victoria33

:rolling:  Well my dear, I quite drinking because of medical issues and I sure as heck could use a double scotch and soda right now.  I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant with my son 37 years ago ... and I could use a smoke right now too!
[/b]
@libertybele
@mystery-ak

myst, finished your cigarette, I hope you enjoyed it.
liberty, about to light one for you....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
1h
Anyone breaching the Capitol Building should immediately stand down. We don't know who these people are. That will have to be determined. People came to protest peacefully.  And that is their constitutional right. But we condemn and must condemn anyone who acts lawlessly, period
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Joaquin Castro
@JoaquinCastrotx
·
22m
Senators @TedCruz
 and @HawleyMO

What a joke.  Had the entire R party stood up for the integrity of elections, even had they lost while doing so, there would have been far less anger pent up to propel what happened today.

Cruz still has my vote.
James 1:20

Offline Stevensr123

Cari Kelemen
@KelemenCari
·
31m
AZ BLM rally in June, DC Capital in January

I just confirmed, this is fake news.

His poster says Q sent us. He was part of a trump counter protest rally. Stop with fake news!

Online LMAO

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
1h
Anyone breaching the Capitol Building should immediately stand down. We don't know who these people are. That will have to be determined. People came to protest peacefully.  And that is their constitutional right. But we condemn and must condemn anyone who acts lawlessly, period

Kudos to Mark Levin
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Zach Wolf
@zbyronwolf
·
3m
The last time the Capitol was breached was the war of 1812, when the British burned Washington.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

what does the poster say?

Also if you remember, there was counter protesters with trump supporters. So this picture doesn’t really prove anything without context.
It doesn’t say make America great again.

You seem eager to link the violence to trump. Wouldn’t it be nice if it were instead a bunch of professional agitators?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boris Johnson
@BorisJohnson
 Â· 57m
Disgraceful scenes in U.S. Congress. The United States stands for democracy around the world and it is now vital that there should be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power.
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bill Kristol
@BillKristol

What should happen in the next 24 hours:

1. Clear the Capitol—as peacefully as possible, but in any case remove the mob from the seat of the legislative branch of our government.
2. Reconvene and finish counting the electoral votes.
3. Impeach in the House, convict in the Senate.

3:36 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1346918465819578371

I wonder what Bill's going to do to when POTUS 45 is beyond the threat of impeachment.   :laugh:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Zach Wolf
@zbyronwolf
·
3m
The last time the Capitol was breached was the war of 1812, when the British burned Washington.

I have (half) jokingly told a few British work colleagues that many of us here would pay them good money for a repeat performance.
James 1:20

Online DB

When the Supreme Court refused to hear Texas' law suit because they didn't have the courage to stand up against the rioting mob what did they expect to happen?

At that point we became lawless.

When the law is clearly broken and no one in authority will uphold it we are officially lawless. It is the point of no return.

Once lawless only fools obey the dictates of the lawless.

Offline Stevensr123

It doesn’t say make America great again.

You seem eager to link the violence to trump. Wouldn’t it be nice if it were instead a bunch of professional agitators?
his name is jake angeli. Look him up. He is a trump supporter and  a self proclaimed Q shaman  :whistle:

Boris Johnson
@BorisJohnson
 Â· 57m
Disgraceful scenes in U.S. Congress. The United States stands for democracy around the world and it is now vital that there should be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power.

Who the bleep asked you, jackass.

Online DB

Boris Johnson
@BorisJohnson
 Â· 57m

A democratic republic first has to have honest elections before the transfer of power.

Without that the rest is pointless.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Boris Johnson
@BorisJohnson
 Â· 57m
Says the guy who canceled Christmas. Shut up, Boris.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Rosen
@JamesRosenTV
Been reporting in Washington for over twenty years -- never saw anything like today. The unprecedented scenes on #CapitolHill evoke the admonition of @JebBush
, who warned of @realDonaldTrump
 in December 2015: "He is a chaos candidate and he would be a chaos president."

James Rosen
@JamesRosenTV
·
9m
Replying to
@JamesRosenTV
I am sure some segments of the demonstrators/rioters are not "pro-Trump" at all: professional agitators who want to make @realDonaldTrump
 look bad. Yet @POTUS
 on
@Twitter
 summoned his followers to #capitolhill for this charged moment, promising "it'll be wild." He got his wish.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Joaquin Castro
@JoaquinCastrotx
·
22m
Senators @TedCruz
 and @HawleyMO

Well, if they don't resign McConnell will see that they are ousted.   Let's see .... Ted and Hawley helping to form a new party???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
3m
If you defended the BLM riots but are condemning the riot today, you're a ridiculous hypocrite.

If you condemned the BLM riots but are defending the riot today, you're a ridiculous hypocrite.

It is better not to be a ridiculous hypocrite.
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

his name is jake angeli. Look him up. He is a trump supporter and  a self proclaimed Q shaman  :whistle:
He’s quite obviously nuts. This is supposed to prove what, exactly?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:11:16 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
3m
Eyewitness reports one of the first people to break a window at the Capitol wearing a US flag shirt but took it off and tossed it in bush after. Others in dark clothing urging people to rush forward, starting anti-govt chants in crowd.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jamie Henn
@jamieclimate
·
1h
There was a bigger police presence at the capitol to stop Jane Fonda from sitting in about climate change.

Support the USO

Online DB

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
3m
If you defended the BLM riots but are condemning the riot today, you're a ridiculous hypocrite.

If you condemned the BLM riots but are defending the riot today, you're a ridiculous hypocrite.

It is better not to be a ridiculous hypocrite.

Matt, either the law applies to everyone or it applies to no one. The hypocrites are the ones who demand law for thee but not for me.

Offline libertybele

Says the guy who canceled Christmas. Shut up, Boris.

Ditto...you stated that very politely...
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
1h

Why does everyone always forget this nation was born thanks to torches, pitchforks, tar, feathers, bullets and cannonballs?  I'm not sure what happened at the Capitol today, but let's not throw away our long and heroic history of righteous fury to try and look more civilized than the next guy.  That would be truly asinine.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:18:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »