Author Topic: Fluoridated water consumption linked to skeletal fluorosis, a condition similar to osteoarthritis  (Read 139 times)

rangerrebew

Fluoridated water consumption linked to skeletal fluorosis, a condition similar to osteoarthritis

11/05/2020 / By Cassie B.

Right now, osteoarthritis is the top cause of disability among Americans, with one out of every three adults in the U.S. suffering from the condition in some form. While aging and stress on joints may play a role, exposure to fluoride through drinking water may well be one of the bigger reasons behind the epidemic.

In osteoarthritis, patients experience pain, swelling and tenderness in joints, along with stiffness and a loss of flexibility and mobility. Some people may also experience bone spurs. However, there is another debilitating condition that is very similar to osteoarthritis known as skeletal fluorosis, and its symptoms are so similar that many patients are being misdiagnosed for years.

Skeletal fluorosis can quietly cause osteoarthritis before it is even recognized, making it an insidious disease that is hard to diagnose. Some studies have shown that people experience arthritis in their knees before the spinal bone changes are seen that indicate skeletal fluorosis, which makes it hard to distinguish it from other, more common forms of arthritis like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Making matters even more complicated is the fact that it takes on different forms depending on a person’s nutritional and health status, genetics, age and even their exposure to aluminum.

https://www.waterwars.news/2020-11-05-fluoridated-water-consumption-linked-to-skeletal-fluorosis.html

rangerrebew

I have had both knees and hips replace, 10 vertebrae in my cervical spine fused, and several surgeries on my feet which were attributed to osteoarthritis.  It doesn't seem to have affected the thickness of the skull, though.  :silly: Now I wonder. :pondering:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 01:53:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I have had both knees and hips replace, 10 vertebrae in my cervical spine fused, and several surgeries on my feet which were attributed to osteoarthritis.  It doesn't seem to have affected the thickness of the skull, though.  :silly: Now I wonder. :pondering:

My skull is two inches thick of solid bone.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley