Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021  (Read 49186 times)

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021
« Reply #3975 on: December 31, 2021, 01:10:03 am »

Best t-shirt ever. Where can I get one?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3976 on: December 31, 2021, 01:13:53 am »

It must have a regenerative muzzle brake, right?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3978 on: December 31, 2021, 01:49:20 am »
So ... the message being conveyed here is NEVER get married, and NEVER have kids.

That's not what I see.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3979 on: December 31, 2021, 02:03:03 am »

Doctor kit for little girls comes with a pink gun.
I'm sorry dolly-girl, but you are incurable...so...I'm sorry...(reaching for her pink gun...)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3980 on: December 31, 2021, 02:34:41 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3981 on: December 31, 2021, 04:19:26 am »

Doctor kit for little girls comes with a pink gun.
I'm sorry dolly-girl, but you are incurable...so...I'm sorry...(reaching for her pink gun...)
No, it's not for putting patients down, it's for making them pay their bills.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3982 on: December 31, 2021, 05:03:13 am »
Lazamataz would.

@Cyber Liberty

Laz has some years on him now,so I am not even sure he would "hit" that.

He might ask her for nude photos,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3983 on: December 31, 2021, 05:54:14 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Laz has some years on him now,so I am not even sure he would "hit" that.

He might ask her for nude photos,though.

@sneakypete
Brings to mind a gal that's around here name of Crystal - Wider than she was tall.... Wife of one of my acquaintances (nearing friend)... She come to give him his lunch at the shop one hot summer day wearing nothing but a string bikini and a pair of flops... And  I swear... The only thing left to the imagination was the bikini itself... A little flash of color here or there, and a string tight-to-bursting now and then... You couldn't hardly see it anywhere.

Somethings cannot be unseen

:terror:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3985 on: December 31, 2021, 01:04:19 pm »
So ... the message being conveyed here is NEVER get married, and NEVER have kids.
Not to me. Every man should know how to skin his dinner, and change a diaper. It's another skill set. I haven't parachuted, but motorcycles, fast cars and boats, rock climbing and caving are all things I have done. But of all the things I have done, the most rewarding, even beyond being a firefighter and EMS, was a marriage that lasted until death did us part, and the kids, grand kids, and great grands keep me going to this day.

@240B
Now THERE is a "life well lived"!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 01:11:19 am by sneakypete »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3986 on: December 31, 2021, 01:08:05 pm »
@sneakypete
Brings to mind a gal that's around here name of Crystal - Wider than she was tall.... Wife of one of my acquaintances (nearing friend)... She come to give him his lunch at the shop one hot summer day wearing nothing but a string bikini and a pair of flops... And  I swear... The only thing left to the imagination was the bikini itself... A little flash of color here or there, and a string tight-to-bursting now and then... You couldn't hardly see it anywhere.

Somethings cannot be unseen

:terror:
Beach bodies...for Greenpeace.  :whistle:

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3987 on: December 31, 2021, 01:12:34 pm »
Beach bodies...for Greenpeace.  :whistle:

You mean they don't look like the Swedish Bikini Team?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3988 on: December 31, 2021, 02:01:48 pm »
Mrs. Moby, perhaps...

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3989 on: December 31, 2021, 05:00:32 pm »
 An answer to the question that has plagued by the military for ages.

A soldier, a Sailor, and Airman, a Coast Guardsman and a Marine got into an argument about which service was “the best.”

The argument became so heated they failed to see an oncoming truck, and were run over and killed instantly. Soon the five servicemen found themselves at the Pearly gates of Heaven.

There they met Saint Peter and decided that only he could be the ultimate source of truth and honesty. So, they asked him, “Saint Peter, which branch of the United States Armed Services is the best?”

Saint Peter replied, “I can’t answer that; however, I will ask God what He thinks the next time I see Him. Meanwhile, thank you for your service and welcome to Heaven.”

Sometime later they see Saint Peter and remind him of the question they had asked when first entering Heaven, and if he was able to find the answer.

Suddenly, a sparkling white dove lands on Saint Peter’s shoulder. In the dove’s beak is a note glistening with gold dust.

Saint Peter said to the five servicemen, “Your answer from the Boss. Let’s see what He says.”

Saint Peter opens the note, trumpets blare, gold dust drifts into the air, harps play crescendos, angels sing and Saint Peter begins to read the note to the five servicemen.

MEMORANDUM FROM THE DESK OF THE ALMIGHTY ONE
 TO: Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Coast Guardsmen, and Marines
 SUBJ: Which military service is the best?
 Gentlemen, all branches of the United State Armed Forces are honorable and noble. Each serves America well and with distinction.

Being a serviceman in the United States Military represents a special call warranting special respect tribute and dedication. Be proud of that.

Sincerely,
 GOD, USAF (Ret.)

Online corbe

« Reply #3990 on: December 31, 2021, 05:29:16 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline verga

« Reply #3991 on: December 31, 2021, 06:17:21 pm »
Lazamataz would.
That's a name I didn't think I would ever hear again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3992 on: December 31, 2021, 06:21:34 pm »
Not to me. Every man should know how to skin his dinner, and change a diaper. It's another skill set.

Yeah... Never got past the car wash stage with the diapers. I stand up to my knees in sh*t most days... None of it bothers me at all except dog, pig, and hoomin. and barely chicken. Dog don't amount to much since around here they go where they will, and generally will go to tall grass if they can. Pig ain't bad if the pigs are ranged... but I will never set foot in a pig pen again. Ever.

Hoomin ain't bad if composting... been doing that all the way along. But a ripe baby... well that's a problem... and a buddy that sharts gets to ride in the back,

I haven't parachuted, but motorcycles, fast cars and boats, rock climbing and caving are all things I have done. But of all the things I have done, the most rewarding, even beyond being a firefighter and EMS, was a marriage that lasted until death did us part, and the kids, grand kids, and great grands keep me going to this day.

That is the sign of a life well spent, Smoke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 06:22:21 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3993 on: December 31, 2021, 06:24:32 pm »

Maybe the whole dam bikini team in a not very attractive bag...  :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3994 on: December 31, 2021, 06:26:01 pm »
Why is it btw that the seriously fat chicks always have short skinny guys? Its a thing.

Online DB

« Reply #3995 on: December 31, 2021, 06:50:29 pm »
Why is it btw that the seriously fat chicks always have short skinny guys? Its a thing.

Generally, the beautiful people hang out with the beautiful people... After that, opposites attract...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3996 on: December 31, 2021, 06:51:37 pm »
Yeah... Never got past the car wash stage with the diapers. I stand up to my knees in sh*t most days... None of it bothers me at all except dog, pig, and hoomin. and barely chicken. Dog don't amount to much since around here they go where they will, and generally will go to tall grass if they can. Pig ain't bad if the pigs are ranged... but I will never set foot in a pig pen again. Ever.

Hoomin ain't bad if composting... been doing that all the way along. But a ripe baby... well that's a problem... and a buddy that sharts gets to ride in the back,
with the littlest, there is hardly any smell. When they get stinky, it's time for potty training... and all ours were walking by 9 months.
That is the sign of a life well spent, Smoke.

It isn't over yet. I hope to do more...and I remember praying that I'd never have a boring life.

It hasn't been.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #3998 on: December 31, 2021, 06:58:22 pm »
with the littlest, there is hardly any smell. When they get stinky, it's time for potty training... and all ours were walking by 9 months.
It isn't over yet. I hope to do more...and I remember praying that I'd never have a boring life.

It hasn't been.

You are a good man.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3999 on: December 31, 2021, 07:03:44 pm »
Generally, the beautiful people hang out with the beautiful people... After that, opposites attract...

I think there is more to it... Fat chicks always have small guys... Petite women always have gigantic guys - I follow this preference myself, being attracted to small, petite women foremost... And tall chicks always get the medium guys. It really is strange - You would think the tall gals would wind up with the gigantic guys - but it barely ever happens.