Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021  (Read 49217 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021
« Reply #1300 on: October 08, 2021, 01:15:25 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1301 on: October 08, 2021, 01:18:21 pm »
@mystery-ak   Needs to see this.

I think she prefers English Bulldogs. 

We have an old old English Bully that we are seeing a decline of late. 14 is ancient for this breed.

Wife and I are probably opting toward a Frenchy (see above) next.  Mainly for the fact that getting a 85 pound English Bulldog in the back of my wife's van is a back breaker for trips and vet visits.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1302 on: October 08, 2021, 01:56:51 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

« Reply #1303 on: October 08, 2021, 02:00:38 pm »

@Kamaji Great thanks for the visual I will never be able to unsee.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1304 on: October 08, 2021, 02:01:24 pm »
@Kamaji Great thanks for the visual I will never be able to unsee.

@verga Sorry!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1305 on: October 08, 2021, 02:27:14 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1306 on: October 08, 2021, 02:29:39 pm »

@Kamaji

I wish it were possible for me to place flowers on her grave.

Someone PLEASE tell me she had children.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1309 on: October 08, 2021, 03:05:37 pm »
TV Miniseries in development

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9031792/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1310 on: October 08, 2021, 05:16:39 pm »
Can we cut back on usage of the f-word?  I've been seeing way to much of it in here lately.  Thanks.  A simple link is sufficient.  But I don't want to see it when updating a TBR page.

@mystery-ak

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #1311 on: October 08, 2021, 05:19:18 pm »
   I'll discontinue the use of that word in my posted images @Hoodat
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1312 on: October 08, 2021, 05:24:11 pm »
   I'll discontinue the use of that word in my posted images @Hoodat

Thank you, sir.  Seeing that word pains my spirit.  I know it can't be helped seeing background images on flags and such in the midst of pro-Trump crowds.  That is understandable.  But just not in prominence.  Again, thanks for lovingly accepting me as a total prude.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #1313 on: October 08, 2021, 05:34:51 pm »
   Not a problem @Hoodat  Mod8 also tweaked my volume knob down to 8 from 11.   wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1314 on: October 08, 2021, 05:37:18 pm »
@corbe

From 11?  Mine only goes to 10.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #1315 on: October 08, 2021, 05:43:02 pm »
Was it Fender amplifiers that went to 11?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1316 on: October 08, 2021, 05:50:29 pm »
Thank you, sir.  Seeing that word pains my spirit.  I know it can't be helped seeing background images on flags and such in the midst of pro-Trump crowds.  That is understandable.  But just not in prominence.  Again, thanks for lovingly accepting me as a total prude.

Pookie regularly bleeps those out in his Toons, when possible.  This is why I like to see "Let's Go Branden" trending.  People already know it's a sanitized version of FJB, like "Cheese and Rice!"

I, too think this craze is a coarsening of our culture.  It's like everybody on TeeVee decided to start saying "sh*t" all the time.  They said they were just quoting Trump after his Turd World Sh*thole comment, which was a rare case of the Press getting a Trump Quote correct.

Speaking for myself, I speak in the manner of a sailor at home...but in my Radio days everybody I worked with had hardwired into their brains to never do that when the studio speaker turned off and the "On Air" light came on.  The sudden silence shuts you right up because you know the Mic is open.

Most people don't know that when the Mic goes on, the speakers go off in a DJ's studio.  Feedback.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #1317 on: October 08, 2021, 05:53:23 pm »
Frack Joe Biden.

A Battlestar compromise...

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #1318 on: October 08, 2021, 05:58:55 pm »
Frack Joe Biden.

A Battlestar compromise...
Then you would just have to put him back together

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1319 on: October 08, 2021, 05:59:34 pm »
Then you would just have to put him back together

He's a few pieces shy of a puzzle...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1320 on: October 08, 2021, 09:45:46 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1321 on: October 08, 2021, 09:48:15 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1322 on: October 08, 2021, 09:49:51 pm »

Offline Kamaji