Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021  (Read 49183 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021
« Reply #450 on: July 06, 2021, 12:29:57 pm »

I never get brain-freeze.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online corbe

« Reply #451 on: August 28, 2021, 05:17:12 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

« Reply #452 on: August 28, 2021, 04:36:21 pm »

@corbe looks like the image is gone. I find it's better to upload to imgur and post the share link from there. If you direct link, a lot of sites will block it. It's considered stealing bandwidth.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #453 on: August 29, 2021, 06:31:01 pm »
What year is it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #454 on: August 29, 2021, 07:39:01 pm »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #455 on: August 30, 2021, 12:17:18 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #456 on: August 30, 2021, 03:08:44 am »
    If you get this you're older than I think.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #457 on: August 30, 2021, 03:20:42 am »
    If you get this you're older than I think.

Of course we all get it. Those old Bic pens were a standard tool to get the tape back into the cassette after the Player ate it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 03:21:54 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2021, 04:27:23 am »
Of course we all get it. Those old Bic pens were a standard tool to get the tape back into the cassette after the Player ate it.
The 19 cent Bic...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #459 on: August 30, 2021, 04:31:03 am »
The 19 cent Bic...

Remember being scolded by my mother chewing the caps.  5 pens in the house...  all with chewed on caps.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2021, 04:37:19 am »
Remember being scolded by my mother chewing the caps.  5 pens in the house...  all with chewed on caps.
Can't say how many times I pulled the ends out and used the casing to shoot spitwads... :whistle:

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

Online corbe

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #464 on: September 01, 2021, 02:54:01 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #466 on: September 01, 2021, 04:59:46 pm »
   Off to Costco to replenish my vaccine supply, before they run out.

Online corbe

« Reply #467 on: September 02, 2021, 07:26:45 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #468 on: September 04, 2021, 03:50:22 pm »
The Dept. of Education UK commissions 25M Pound study to find out why Welsh Year 5 children are lagging their English counterparts in Geography and Spelling

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #469 on: September 04, 2021, 04:29:24 pm »
WE HAVE TO MOVE FAST ON GETTING COVID UNDER CONTROL!!
If things do not turn around soon, there is only going to by 98.7% of us left alive!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 05:31:23 pm by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #470 on: September 05, 2021, 01:11:02 pm »
Hilarious

Online corbe

« Reply #471 on: September 05, 2021, 03:33:29 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #472 on: September 05, 2021, 03:45:40 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #473 on: September 05, 2021, 03:51:14 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #474 on: September 06, 2021, 01:56:31 am »