Author Topic: Anthony Fauci must go. His moving of the herd immunity goalposts should be the final straw  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Anthony Fauci must go
His moving of the herd immunity goalposts should be the final straw
Stephen L. Miller

December 29, 2020

3:50 PM

How many passes does Anthony Fauci get? How many times must he be categorically wrong before people stop ogling his every facial expression and treating him as some sort of minor deity?

Let me state unequivocally that enough is enough and it’s time for him to step aside.

​He won’t, of course. He’ll sit for magazine covers, attend sporting events the rest of us don’t get to go to, perhaps take CBS up on their offer to appear on Dancing with the Stars or sign a multi-year cable news contract. As COVID-19 tears through the country, and more importantly, through the parts of the country like California where elected officials worship Fauci like a sun-god, he continues his tour of the television studios. He continues to mislead the public. It may not be out of malice. He may not be a shameless political hack or liar, as some in the further-right corners of Trumpworld make him out to be. But he is a doctor, and a doctor is only as good as the trust they earn from their patients with their words. Anthony Fauci’s words have been misleading and deceptive.

https://spectator.us/anthony-fauci-strikes-estimate-covid-vaccine/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 03:12:40 pm by MOD4 »

Offline skeeter

I'd like to hear more about the role Fauci played in funding the Chinese lab that released this sh*tshow on the world, the crowning irony of the entire mess.

Offline dfwgator

Fauci cost Trump the election IMHO.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'd like to hear more about the role Fauci played in funding the Chinese lab that released this sh*tshow on the world, the crowning irony of the entire mess.

You could find at least some info in this April 2020 thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,398075.0.html . It was an effort in multiple countries, not just the Wuhan lab. And multiple countries and institutions provided funding, not just the US NIH.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fauxi has been a left wing political tool since day 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

You could find at least some info in this April 2020 thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,398075.0.html . It was an effort in multiple countries, not just the Wuhan lab. And multiple countries and institutions provided funding, not just the US NIH.

Thanks muchly, Pete.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Still waiting for Trump to fire him after the election like he promised. He could've fired him, or done his research beforehand and marginalized him from the beginning.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
dfw observed:
"Fauci cost Trump the election IMHO..."

That may have been "a part of his mission..."

Offline dfwgator

dfw observed:
"Fauci cost Trump the election IMHO..."

That may have been "a part of his mission..."

No doubt.

Online Right_in_Virginia

By this I assume you mean Fauci gave the democrats cover to implement their universal vote by mail scheme they'd been pushing since January 2019 and use it to count illegal as well as phantom votes in six democrat city strongholds to steal the election.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Still waiting for Trump to fire him after the election like he promised. He could've fired him, or done his research beforehand and marginalized him from the beginning.

POTUS relied on Pence's due diligence.   :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fauci ran the NIAID through the years the research was going on in North Carolina (up to 2014), and when it was taken to Wuhan to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, he was still running NIAID (and is now). IIRC, the funding came from NIAID. I am reminded that Fauci also said that the Trump Administration would face a "surprise epidemic".

It is one thing to say an epidemic is inevitable at some point in the future, but to tie that in to a specific 4-year time frame (actually less, since he made the remark in 2017) seems pretty suspicious to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
By this I assume you mean Fauci gave the democrats cover to implement their universal vote by mail scheme they'd been pushing since January 2019 and use it to count illegal as well as phantom votes in six democrat city strongholds to steal the election.
Right down to the crusade against Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc, which has since been proven effective, as has Ivermectin/Doxycycline/Zinc, at least in the rest of the world.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis