Author Topic: More people are moving to Georgia than ever before. Many are bringing their Democratic politics with  (Read 310 times)

Offline libertybele

This is happening throughout the country -- the invasion of liberals into red states!!  The liberal idiots are moving into my area as well!

More people are moving to Georgia than ever before. Many are bringing their Democratic politics with them

Andrew Lu moved to Georgia in 2017. By 2018, he was canvassing for Stacey Abrams' gubernatorial campaign.
The 35-year-old, who was working in Oakland, California, before the move, said he was a registered Republican until his early 20s. But even when he had a change of heart politically, he says he usually didn't vote.
That changed when he came to the East Coast.
"Since I'm no longer in California, I can't hide behind, 'Oh, it's a blue state,'" Lu, who grew up in Los Angeles, said. "Now I have to put my words into action."

Lu is among the hundreds of thousands of Georgia transplants who experts say have played a part in helping shift the state's political demographics -- a shift that made the once Red state a political battleground in 2020. Georgia voted for a Democratic president for the first time in nearly 30 years -- but the win was narrow, with President-elect Joe Biden taking the lead with fewer than 13,000 votes. ..............

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/georgia-newcomers-political-shift/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

They’re just setting up the narrative for the 6th.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've been posting here for quite a while that "Georgia is changing".

Over the past 20 years at least, there has been a large migration of blacks back to the state, mostly (but not exclusively) to the Atlanta area.

Also, large numbers of illegals have entered the state, not to mention a "blue storm" from leftist states such as the subject of the original article of this thread.

The long-term effect will be the "New Yorkification" of the state.
That is, Georgia is destined to become a state similar to New York (and Illinois), where a single enormous metropolitan area musters sufficient size and political weight to overwhelm the rest of the state.

Atlanta will become dominant over Georgia as New York City dominates New York state and as Chicago dominates Illinois. All the "political heft" will be on one end of the seesaw -- Atlanta v. "the rest of the place".

Add to that the new leftist/communist "underground election apparatus" that was ably demonstrated to us on November 3rd, and it may put Georgia "into the blue" for some time to come.

I reckon we'll get a better picture of this come Tuesday -- or Wednesday, or Thursday, or... (that, too, is "a part of the plan", comrades...!)