Author Topic: Cruz says people accusing him of sedition need to 'calm down'  (Read 434 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cruz says people accusing him of sedition need to 'calm down'
« on: January 03, 2021, 04:12:03 pm »
By Zack Budryk - 01/03/21 10:54 AM EST

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Sunday called for critics of his challenge to the results of the presidential election to “tone down the rhetoric.”

“I think everyone needs to calm down,” Cruz, who led a group of 11 GOP senators on Saturday who said they would challenge the results of the presidential election in several states, said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think we need to tone down the rhetoric. This is already a volatile situation. It's like a tinder box and throwing lit matches into it," Cruz said.

Cruz criticized “hyperbole” and “angry language” in response to his statement Saturday, accusing Democrats of “urging that I should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason.”

“That’s not helpful … at a time when we’re pitted against each other, just relax and let’s do our jobs,” he said. “We have a responsibility to follow the law.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/532415-cruz-says-people-accusing-him-of-sedition-need-to-calm-down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Cruz says people accusing him of sedition need to 'calm down'
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 04:50:38 pm »
Still....

Dims know if they can get away with it, they have been given the green light into perpetuity.

Right now, I feel like my vote means nothing.  I am not being represented,  Taxing me every April 15th to support this fraud, has become a sham.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 06:05:53 pm »
By Zack Budryk - 01/03/21 10:54 AM EST

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Sunday called for critics of his challenge to the results of the presidential election to “tone down the rhetoric.”

“I think everyone needs to calm down,” Cruz, who led a group of 11 GOP senators on Saturday who said they would challenge the results of the presidential election in several states, said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think we need to tone down the rhetoric. This is already a volatile situation. It's like a tinder box and throwing lit matches into it," Cruz said.

Cruz criticized “hyperbole” and “angry language” in response to his statement Saturday, accusing Democrats of “urging that I should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason.”

“That’s not helpful … at a time when we’re pitted against each other, just relax and let’s do our jobs,” he said. “We have a responsibility to follow the law.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/532415-cruz-says-people-accusing-him-of-sedition-need-to-calm-down

It's not the first time that I can recall him telling people to do their jobs.  As for taking on responsibility to follow the law, the DEMS obviously haven't, won't in the future and will never be held responsible for their corruption.  That ship has sailed, and I certainly hope that Cruz can see that the GOP is in trouble and that with the DEMS in control we will lose this country very rapidly.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 02:01:03 am »
Leveling the charge of sedition against Cruz is laughable when the Democommies are getting ready to install a man responsible for three separate acts of treason and sedition, all worthy of a rope!!!

This is what we have become as a nation, where people get away with treason, and nothing happens.  Every person involved with the coup against Trump, from Obama on down should face a public dispatching!!!  After of course being found guilty of sedition and treason.  What Obama did was an act to end the republic.  And it looks like we are well on our way to that very end!!!!