Author Topic: So which president will Iran's mullahs put to the test? Look at their threats and take a guess...  (Read 113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 3, 2021
So which president will Iran's mullahs put to the test? Look at their threats and take a guess...
By Monica Showalter

Iran's mullahs are out for revenge, and the only question is when.

They've got a special little cold spot for President Trump for his rubout of Qassem Soleimani, Iran's chieftain of the country's detested National Guard who maimed and killed Americans in Iraq. They've even vowed "severe revenge" with plenty of talk that they might just use today, the first anniversary for it, for this purpose, or else another, Jan. 19.

In some reports, their claimed target is President Trump. That may be true, but it may also be other American targets done during a presidency of Joe Biden. Their stated views give a very interesting picture.

According to Iran's President Hassan Rouhani, as reported by Tyler O'Neil of PJ Media (emphasis mine):

In a speech during a cabinet meeting on Wednesday, Rouhani warned, “As I said after the martyrdom of Martyr Soleimani, I emphasise again that if you cut off Martyr Soleimani’s hand, we will cut off your leg from the region and we will continue the resistance until that day.”

“One of the effects of this stupid and disgraceful act was that Trumpism ended and in a few days, the life of this criminal will end and he will go to the dustbin of history, and we are very happy about this and we believe that the period after Trump will be a better condition for regional and global stability,” the Iranian president added, according to an Iranian government official English translation of the remarks.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/irans_mullahs_threaten_trump_snicker_to_themselves_that_biden_is_a_weakling.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If the Mullahcrats tried anything it would be under a President Biden and after giving him some time to emasculate the Pentagon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If the Mullahcrats tried anything it would be under a President Biden and after giving him some time to emasculate the Pentagon.

As the economy unravels, deficit soars, there will be hard choices to make cut budgetary corners.  As with Obama, we know the Pentagon will be first.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.