Author Topic: Trump: “Massive amounts of evidence” to be Released during Joint Session of Congress Jan. 6  (Read 572 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email

1/1/2021

Trump: “Massive amounts of evidence” to be Released during Joint Session of Congress Jan. 6

A few minutes after 3:00 p.m. EST, President Donald Trump tweeted, “Massive amounts of evidence will be presented on the 6th,” referring to the joint session of Congress constitutionally mandated for the opening of the electoral certificates cast by the Electoral College for president on December 14.

The tweet appears to support the claim of a Breitbart article published Thursday titled, “Representatives, Senators Objecting to Electors Will Allow Trump, GOP to Air Vote Fraud Allegations.”

On Thursday, a group of

eight Pennsylvania congressmen issued a letter stating that the electoral vote in their state was arrived at by various forms of fraud and violations of state law which they find unacceptable. Thus far, approximately two dozen members of the House of Representatives have said they will file objections, and two House members reported that as many as 140 congressmen may do so, according to CNN.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/01/01/trump-massive-amounts-of-evidence-to-be-released-during-joint-session-of-congress-jan-6/

Online libertybele

The Post & Email

1/1/2021

Trump: “Massive amounts of evidence” to be Released during Joint Session of Congress Jan. 6

A few minutes after 3:00 p.m. EST, President Donald Trump tweeted, “Massive amounts of evidence will be presented on the 6th,” referring to the joint session of Congress constitutionally mandated for the opening of the electoral certificates cast by the Electoral College for president on December 14.

The tweet appears to support the claim of a Breitbart article published Thursday titled, “Representatives, Senators Objecting to Electors Will Allow Trump, GOP to Air Vote Fraud Allegations.”

On Thursday, a group of

eight Pennsylvania congressmen issued a letter stating that the electoral vote in their state was arrived at by various forms of fraud and violations of state law which they find unacceptable. Thus far, approximately two dozen members of the House of Representatives have said they will file objections, and two House members reported that as many as 140 congressmen may do so, according to CNN.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/01/01/trump-massive-amounts-of-evidence-to-be-released-during-joint-session-of-congress-jan-6/

There's been mountains of evidence of fraud and corruption and it hasn't made any difference now and it's not going to make a bit of difference on the 6tth; the DEMS will not vote to overturn the election. They hold the keys to the Kingdom and the have chosen to hand it over to Biden.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Evidence is irrelevant.
'Law' is irrelevant.
There are no prosecutors willing to take on any Democrat about anything, no matter how obvious the crime is.
And even if a prosecutor took the case, there is no Judge willing to hear it.
And even if some Judge ruled in favor of Trump, some more powerful Judge somewhere/anywhere would overturn the decision.
Obviously Trump is right. But he is swimming upstream in a thoroughly and massively deeply corrupted system.
There is no more 'law' as it applies to government. There is only politics.
And that is exactly what the Democrats have been working for since the 50s.

The Communists won. It's that simple. They had a plan. They executed it. And it worked.
They own the MSM/Entertainment/Education/News/Judiciary and now they own the government.
It is over and America lost, through slow gradual Communist creep. Now they have it all.
I don't think there is anything we can do about it, for now at least.

Glad I'm out of the military. I could never be a soldier fighting under Jill or Kamala.
I simply could not do it. No confidence.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Axeslinger

Evidence is irrelevant.
'Law' is irrelevant.
There are no prosecutors willing to take on any Democrat about anything, no matter how obvious the crime is.
And even if a prosecutor took the case, there is no Judge willing to hear it.
And even if some Judge ruled in favor of Trump, some more powerful Judge somewhere/anywhere would overturn the decision.
Obviously Trump is right. But he is swimming upstream in a thoroughly and massively deeply corrupted system.
There is no more 'law' as it applies to government. There is only politics.
And that is exactly what the Democrats have been working for since the 50s.

The Communists won. It's that simple. They had a plan. They executed it. And it worked.
They own the MSM/Entertainment/Education/News/Judiciary and now they own the government.
It is over and America lost, through slow gradual Communist creep. Now they have it all.
I don't think there is anything we can do about it, for now at least.

Glad I'm out of the military. I could never be a soldier fighting under Jill or Kamala.
I simply could not do it. No confidence.
Then it’s time.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline skeeter

Then it’s time.
It may end up the case that the #%*ers in charge, in their zeal to beat Trump, outsmarted themselves by creating a few tens of millions of radicals.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis