Author Topic: Actress Susan Sarandon Calls on Far Left Democrats to Pressure Pelosi to ‘Force a Vote’ on Medicare  (Read 269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Susan Sarandon Calls on Far Left Democrats to Pressure Pelosi to ‘Force a Vote’ on Medicare for All

Alana Mastrangelo 31 Dec 2020

Actress Susan Sarandon is calling on far-left lawmakers in Congress to refuse to vote for Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) as House Speaker as a means to “force” Pelosi to bring a vote to the floor on Medicare for All.

“I believe a better world is possible & at this moment we have a real shot at Medicare for All by fighting to #ForceTheVote, which is why I’ve joined the @PeoplesParty_US Advisory Council,” tweeted Sarandon on Monday.  “I want a party that guarantees racial justice, economic justice, a livable climate — now that we’re in a catastrophe right now, free college, a decent wage, all of those things, and so I’m joining the People’s Party,” said Sarandon, who also shared a video of herself pushing the issue.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/31/actress-susan-sarandon-calls-on-far-left-democrats-in-congress-to-force-a-vote-on-medicare-for-all/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34