Author Topic: BOMBSHELL REPORT: Up to 100 GOP Lawmakers Are Expected to Vote to Not Accept Joe Biden as President  (Read 1134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 CollinRugg
Posted December 31, 2020 in Politics

According to a bombshell new report, around 100 GOP lawmakers are expected to vote to not accept former Vice President Joe Biden's 2020 victory on January 6th when Congress gathers to count the Electoral votes.

The comments came from RINO Rep. Adam Kinzinger.

“I hope I’m wrong. I’m guessing it will be upwards of 100,” Kinzinger said during an interview on Wednesday with Charlie Sykes on “The Bulwark Podcast.”

“I think you’re going to have some people that come out and take a strong stand but man, I hope I’m wrong. I’m not going to be surprised if it approaches three figures,” he said.

“It is a scam,” the RINO added as he called out out Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama who have announced they are not accepting the 2020 election results.

“It is going to disappoint the people that believe this election was stolen, that think this is an opportunity to change it," Kinzinger said. "But instead of being disappointed in the people that led them on this grifting scam, they’re going to somehow try to convince these people that it was the RINO’s in Congress or something like that and not the Constitution that prevents this from happening in the first place."

"All they’re doing is getting a ton of followers, raising a ton of money, and they’re taking people that are hurting right now during a pandemic and taking their money from them, not because they’re telling them the truth but because they’re giving them false hope,” he added.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/bombshell-report-up-to-1-gop-lawmakers-are-expected-to-vote-to-not-accept-joe-biden-as-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

CollinRugg
Posted December 31, 2020 in Politics

According to a bombshell new report, around 100 GOP lawmakers are expected to vote to not accept former Vice President Joe Biden's 2020 victory on January 6th when Congress gathers to count the Electoral votes.

The comments came from RINO Rep. Adam Kinzinger.

“I hope I’m wrong. I’m guessing it will be upwards of 100,” Kinzinger said during an interview on Wednesday with Charlie Sykes on “The Bulwark Podcast.”

“I think you’re going to have some people that come out and take a strong stand but man, I hope I’m wrong. I’m not going to be surprised if it approaches three figures,” he said.

“It is a scam,” the RINO added as he called out out Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama who have announced they are not accepting the 2020 election results.

“It is going to disappoint the people that believe this election was stolen, that think this is an opportunity to change it," Kinzinger said. "But instead of being disappointed in the people that led them on this grifting scam, they’re going to somehow try to convince these people that it was the RINO’s in Congress or something like that and not the Constitution that prevents this from happening in the first place."

"All they’re doing is getting a ton of followers, raising a ton of money, and they’re taking people that are hurting right now during a pandemic and taking their money from them, not because they’re telling them the truth but because they’re giving them false hope,” he added.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/bombshell-report-up-to-1-gop-lawmakers-are-expected-to-vote-to-not-accept-joe-biden-as-president/

Giving false hope and taking people's money is exactly what's happening.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Only 100...?

It should be ALL of them.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

CNN is report 140 ... even at that, it's not going to make a darn bit of difference.  None.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

CNN is report 140 ... even at that, it's not going to make a darn bit of difference.  None.
Well it’s better than meek acquiescence.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well it’s better than meek acquiescence.

True.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It will be the obvious leaders supporting Trump and a handful that need to look good for the next election.  But the net outcome is they want Trump gone, and enough Republicans will hang with their traitor buddy Biden.

Wednesday night next week, we should know if the republic is kaput!! .....or on life support for two years.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It will be the obvious leaders supporting Trump and a handful that need to look good for the next election.  But the net outcome is they want Trump gone, and enough Republicans will hang with their traitor buddy Biden.

Wednesday night next week, we should know if the republic is kaput!! .....or on life support for two years.

@jafo2010

It should be mentioned that none of the usual leftist suspects has been ranting and raving for more gun control and gun confiscations.

Gee,I wonder if this will begin after/if Slow Joe is sworn into office?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Democrats did the same thing the last three GOP wins.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Only 100...?

It should be ALL of them.
Nope. They just want to duck and hide. Don't make waves.
Watch and see how many RINO Republicans switch to Democrat.
They don't give a damn about anything, other than themselves.
They just want to be on the winning side, no matter how they win.
America be damned.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
America was damned when we started murdering our most vulnerable.  60 million+ dead in one of the worst mass genocides in human history.  Any hope of reversing that self defeating policy is now dashed with a Biden Administration.  And frankly, any hope with this SCOTUS is misplaced.  All Trump's bravado over his appointees, and now he has a photo of them up on his game room dart board.  They are not worth spit!

The next four years will be a dark period in USA history. 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
What is being left out is the hell hole America will become when Biden reverses all the good work Trump has done, and accelerates the trashing of America Obama had done.  Fools and locksteppers just can't understand they will be adversely affected too.  Just like defending the police, they still expect the police will be there and have to be there when they call, to save their insanely stupid azzes.  The idiots denials will come clear enough when like Nostra Damus said, they will have to become man-eaters to survive.  Enjoy your insanity when you have to eat your loved ones to survive, lockstepping brainwashed fools.  Sorry will be meaningless. U T O P I A of fools
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"The next four years will be a dark period in USA history."

Heh.
Haven't been payin' much attention to what's REALLY goin' on, have you?

Let me correct your excerpt:
"The next forty to eighty years will be a dark period in USA history."