Author Topic: Sidney Powell Thinks Georgia Senate Runoff May Be 'Rigged' to Favor GOP  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Sidney Powell Thinks Georgia Senate Runoff May Be 'Rigged' to Favor GOP
Daniel Villarreal 12 hrs ago

Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell on Tuesday claimed that Georgia election officials may have "rigged" the state's January 5 special runoff elections so that the state's Republican Senate incumbents will win.

During Powell's interview on The Rush Limbaugh Show, an interviewer asked her whether she thought Republicans should vote in the state's special election despite her belief that the state's presidential elections were rigged to provide an outcome for Democratic President-elect Joe Biden.

"Well, my concern is that it's not going to matter how the people vote in the Georgia race," Powell said. "It obviously didn't matter how they voted nationwide, did it?"

When the interviewer said that he wanted Republicans to vote in the upcoming special election "in incredible numbers" adding, "I want all eyes on this because we cannot hand the Senate to these people, Sydney."

Powell then responded.

"Well yeah, I mean the situation we're in now, I would suggest that everybody in Georgia turnout on Election Day, and do it again: Vote for the Republican candidates in mass numbers and see what happens," Powell said, adding, "And it might be that they've even rigged the system so that the two Republicans win so they can say, 'Oh see? There's no problem.'"

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sidney-powell-thinks-georgia-senate-runoff-may-be-rigged-to-favor-gop/ar-BB1ckBwC?ocid=uxbndlbing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Sidney Powell Thinks Georgia Senate Runoff May Be 'Rigged' to Favor GOP
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 04:10:21 pm »
What she was saying is we should all be behind eradicating election fraud because although you may be happy with the results of the last stolen election next time it may be your candidate getting screwed.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 04:18:37 pm »

So Stacey may have really been robbed???!! *hmmmm*
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 01:57:31 am »
"Sidney Powell Thinks Georgia Senate Runoff May Be 'Rigged' to Favor GOP"

Better whisper that to the pollsters, Ms. Powell.
And to the voters, as well...!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 10:09:46 am »
Again, Powell is full of horsesh*t!!!  Does she EVER say anything that is credible?  Really out to lunch!

The Trafalgar polls have the Dems up handily.  Only way Republicans win is low turnout for Dems and a failure to use the Dominion software properly.  Not going to happen!