Author Topic: CNN Reporters Admit Change in Coverage After Trump: Shouldn’t ‘Whip Up’ Biden Presidency  (Read 405 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Reporters Admit Change in Coverage After Trump: Shouldn’t ‘Whip Up’ Biden Presidency

Hannah Bleau 29 Dec 2020

Establishment media reporters confessed in a story for the Atlantic published this week that they will not cover Joe Biden’s administration in the same manner as President Trump’s, with CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta floating “hazard pay” for covering the Trump White House during the past four years.

In an Atlantic piece examining the direction the press will go in following the end of Trump’s first term, Acosta — who made a name for himself over the past four years by engaging in highly public spats with the commander-in-chief and asking what Trump once described as “nasty, snarky” questions — admitted that he will not approach a Biden administration with the same fervor.

“I don’t think the press should be trying to whip up the Biden presidency and turn it into must-see TV in a contrived way,” he said in what some consider an astonishing admission given Acosta’s propensity to turn Q&A’s with Trump into a live spectacle, as Breitbart News has documented over the years. One of the most memorable exchanges occurred early in 2017, with then-President-elect Trump calling CNN “terrible” and refusing to give Acosta a question by telling him, “You are fake news.” The exchange coincided with BuzzFeed and CNN reporting of an unverified dossier purportedly connecting Trump to Russia — a theory that has been thoroughly debunked:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/29/cnn-reporters-admit-change-coverage-shouldnt-whip-up-biden-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What CNN is admitting is that they want to 'hide' Biden from the public.
Essentially, they are saying that they will not report the numerous and constant crazy shit they know Biden will say.
When Biden starts telling his 'Corn Pop' story, CNN will dutifully bow their heads and take it in with no follow up, ever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My wife, my daughter and I each have a  Roku With earbuds, from which we can find enough content.

This AM I watched a documentary about Southern rock.

It has a foot in Los Angeles, Muscle Shoals Alabama, etc

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Acosta will settle into a coma for the next 4-8 years with a Biden presidency.  He will get paid his big bucks to do next to nothing, and he will not be complaining.

We will certainly hear a great deal about Biden's sock, sweaters, etc over the next four years, for policies will not be challenged or discussed.