Author Topic: Report: Chuck Schumer ‘Pessimistic’ About Democrat Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock’s Chances in Georg  (Read 479 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Chuck Schumer ‘Pessimistic’ About Democrat Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock’s Chances in Georgia

Sean Moran 28 Dec 2020

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) is reportedly “pessimistic” about Georgia Senate Democrat candidates Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock’s chances of defeating Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) and David Perdue (R-GA) in January, according to a report released Monday.

A report from NBC News stated that after outside Democrat groups and wealthy donors spent significant sums in down-ballot races resulting in dismal results during the 2020 elections, Schumer is no longer meeting with donors.

Schumer is reportedly “pessimistic” about Warnock and Ossoff’s chances of winning during the pivotal January runoffs, which could decide if Democrats take control of the Senate majority. If both Loeffler and Perdue lose in January, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), the vice president-elect, becomes the Senate’s tiebreaking vote.

Justin Goodman, a spokesperson for Schumer, denied the NBC News report, saying, “This is absolutely not true and this anonymous ‘source’ has no idea what they’re talking about, and it’s really sad NBC published it. Schumer has diligently made calls and fundraised for both Georgia candidates and is optimistic about their chances in January.”

Schumer’s reported comments follow as Warnock campaign manager Jerid Kurtz and Ossoff campaign manager Ellen Foster wrote in a memo NBC News obtained that they are “sounding the alarm” about their ability to keep up with Republican spending nearly one week away from the Georgia runoff elections.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/28/chuck-schumer-pessimistic-democrat-jon-ossoff-raphael-warnocks-chances-georgia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Interesting.  Very interesting if I do say so myself. 
Chuck is a smuck but he's not a dumb duck
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They quote Schumer's denial in this very article.

Watch the mail-in voting, not any poll or anything Schumer says.

Offline libertybele

Not buying into what the article is trying to sell.  Pessimistic?  'They' just stole the presidency and he's pessimistic about GA?  Give me a break!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Not buying into what the article is trying to sell.  Pessimistic?  'They' just stole the presidency and he's pessimistic about GA?  Give me a break!

Agree.  nothing like a little rope a dope tactic to give the steal some credibility.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They quote Schumer's denial in this very article.

Watch the mail-in voting, not any poll or anything Schumer says.

Now now RiV NBC wouldn't misconscrew a Schmuckie statement. 

Offline libertybele

Now now RiV NBC wouldn't misconscrew a Schmuckie statement.

@Wingnut -- love your avatar; most appropriate!  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Georgian patriots:   This is no time to slack off just because some deviant from New York says so.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington