Author Topic: Lara Trump will not rule out Senate run in North Carolina: 'Never say never'  (Read 282 times)

Offline corbe

Lara Trump will not rule out Senate run in North Carolina: 'Never say never'

by Emma Colton, Social Media Manager
December 28, 2020 12:12 PM

Trump 2020 senior campaign adviser Lara Trump hinted again at a potential Senate run in her home state of North Carolina.

“Before I let you go, are you saying you will never run for Senate in North Carolina? Is that what you’re saying? You will never run?” Fox News’s Jesse Watters asked President Trump’s daughter-in-law this weekend.

“Well, who said that? I never said 'never.' No. Look, I would love to represent my home state, and I think that it’s a really incredible thing to be in these polls,” she responded.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lara-trump-doesnt-rule-out-senate-run
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Does Trump's boys naturally gravitate toward Women with BIG Hands   :shrug:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.