Author Topic: The unspeakable, duplicitous cowardice of the Republicans in Congress  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 28, 2020
The unspeakable, duplicitous cowardice of the Republicans in Congress
By Patricia McCarthy

While there are a few exceptions who need to be celebrated — Ted Cruz, Ron Johnson, Matt Gaetz, and Jim Jordan, to name the most prominent of the heroes — the rest of the Republicans in Congress are abject cowards.  So anxious to go along to get along with the establishment they were oh, so comfortable with, they have been and are willing to betray their constituents to regain their access to power and money.  Forget representing the people; they represent themselves.

President Trump is the best man for the party to come along since Reagan, and they are nearly all ready to throw him under the bus.  It is disgusting.  No conservative should ever again donate a dime to any of the traitors who claim to hold conservative values.  Very few of them do.  Even McConnell of the Senate and McCarthy of the House are working to undermine Trump's legitimate attempt to expose the massive election fraud that took place on November 3.

Do these traitorous Republicans think we have short memories?  That we will forget or not notice who among them is not fighting for the landslide victory that Trump clearly won?  There are volumes of evidence that prove beyond all doubt that the Democrats cheated in the swing states.  The left denies it; our Judiciary, including the Supreme Court, is complicit in the crime of stealing the election.  They too are cowards.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/the_unspeakable_duplicitous_cowardice_of_the_republicans_in_congress.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The unspeakable, duplicitous cowardice of the Republicans in Congress
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 02:32:09 pm »
December 28, 2020
The unspeakable, duplicitous cowardice of the Republicans in Congress
By Patricia McCarthy

Do these traitorous Republicans think we have short memories?  That we will forget or not notice who among them is not fighting for the landslide victory that Trump clearly won?

@mystery-ak

Yes,and history proves them right.

Not only that,but dogmatic conservatives are hammering and hurting Trump for the covid relief bill,despite him having no choice but to support it.

The most dangerous political enemies that Republicans have are other Republicans.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 11:37:18 pm »
From the article:
"No conservative should ever again donate a dime to any of the traitors who claim to hold conservative values..."

I only donated to one candidate in my entire life:
Patrick J. Buchanan.

I will never make a political donation again.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 12:41:26 am »
The very fruit of pragmatism and the strategy of populism, and folks are surprised that they are feckless?

Those who are republicans, angry at their elected officials, have to go no further than the mirror to assign the blame... All y'all voted for em. And you'll do it again too. I know, I've seen you do it.

STOP voting for these bastards! Can't you see you're voting for your own demise? Can't you even yet see the absurdity of this 'big tent' strategy? They will betray you over and over and over - Because they are NOT committed to orthodoxy. They DO NOT represent you and what you want to see happen politically. Y'all have literally traded your soul for power, and there you are with your pants around your ankles, holding the bag, and wondering what just happened.  *****rollingeyes*****

STOP voting for what you don't believe it. START holding their feet in the fire. Demand excellence. Demand orthodoxy. demand RESULTS. If they don't REALLY REALLY move the ball, throw their asses out and get sommore.

Your fear of democrat power has left you with your house filled with betrayers. You let any ol thing off the streets - butts in the seats is supposed to lead to power - but you wonder why you never get what you want. Guess what: They will always stab you in the back. You should know that by now, dammit. But still you look so surprised when the shiv slides in. I have seen it a hundred times by now.

Butts in the seats don't matter AT ALL unless you KNOW they are YOUR BUTTS. Voting for a liberal Republican is NOT BETTER than voting for a Democrat. It's the same damn thing. In fact, it is arguably worse. Because you let that sombich in on the right. Do that a few times and guess what you get? Gang of Eight, and NO conservative bill will ever pass again. Where is all your power form them butts in the seats NOW?

Vote FOR Conservatives and NOTHING else. It will take a while, and there will be losses... But in the end the 'army you have' will fight for YOU. And that is the ONLY way that will happen.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 01:15:42 am »
From the article:
"No conservative should ever again donate a dime to any of the traitors who claim to hold conservative values..."

I only donated to one candidate in my entire life:
Patrick J. Buchanan.

I will never make a political donation again.

I donated several times to Duncan Hunter and was involved in trying to promote legal immigration instead of illegal immigration; donated $$ towards getting a wall.

I spent time going door to door to campaign for 'W' and volunteered as a poll watcher. I then spent a lot of time combating illegal immigration, researching, speaking before our local Republican club trying to get support against illegal immigration and spent a some time talking to Senators and Representatives out of state to get that wall built as well as supporting groups and interacted with those that 'assisted' with border patrol in different states.   I took the time to meet with our local Representative a couple of times regarding illegal immigration and he did nothing but lie to my (our face)....it was obvious by his responses.

I donated $$ many times to Cruz, attended a few meetings for door to door, and made lots and lots of phone calls. He had a good ground game, but Trump out did him (obviously).

I AM DONE. I will never donate a dime or spend another minute to help the GOP.  They lie and are good at the blame game, giving an illusion full of smoke and mirrors that they are actually doing something and yet they never accomplish a dang thing and have absolutely FAILED the American people.

As for a brand NEW Conservative Party -I'm older, not in real good health, but I'm in.  Anyone else??  How do we get there??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 01:31:15 am »
I donated several times to Duncan Hunter and was involved in trying to promote legal immigration instead of illegal immigration; donated $$ towards getting a wall.

I spent time going door to door to campaign for 'W' and volunteered as a poll watcher. I then spent a lot of time combating illegal immigration, researching, speaking before our local Republican club trying to get support against illegal immigration and spent a some time talking to Senators and Representatives out of state to get that wall built as well as supporting groups and interacted with those that 'assisted' with border patrol in different states.   I took the time to meet with our local Representative a couple of times regarding illegal immigration and he did nothing but lie to my (our face)....it was obvious by his responses.

I donated $$ many times to Cruz, attended a few meetings for door to door, and made lots and lots of phone calls. He had a good ground game, but Trump out did him (obviously).

I AM DONE. I will never donate a dime or spend another minute to help the GOP.  They lie and are good at the blame game, giving an illusion full of smoke and mirrors that they are actually doing something and yet they never accomplish a dang thing and have absolutely FAILED the American people.

As for a brand NEW Conservative Party -I'm older, not in real good health, but I'm in.  Anyone else??  How do we get there??
The first donations I made in my life were for Cruz, then Trump. I do not regret it, but after this election fraud I won't be giving any politician more money under any circumstances.

Sometime ago (January 19, 2002, the "Tuck Rule" game, to be exact) I became utterly convinced pro football was rigged and from that point forward decided I was a fool for investing energy or hope in the outcome of any game. November 3rd 2020 marks the exact date I finally concluded the same thing about politics. The only difference is football is a stupid game. Political outcomes have real life or death consequences. Consequences I personally have NO control over.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 01:33:29 am by skeeter »