Author Topic: “Big Numbers Found In Arizona”: Trump Vows to Continue Election Fight, Says “We Must Win For Our Cou  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Big Numbers Found In Arizona”: Trump Vows to Continue Election Fight, Says “We Must Win For Our Country!”

CollinRugg
Posted December 26, 2020 in Politics

On Saturday, President Donald Trump responded to a tweet from Arizona state representative Mark Finchem who had quoted the Bible. Finchem recently chaired the Arizona hearing on election fraud.

"Patriots, recharge. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 NIV," Finchem said.

President Trump responded, tweeting, "Thank you Mark. Big numbers found in Arizona. We must win for our Country!"

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/big-numbers-found-in-arizona-trump-vows-to-continue-election-fight-says-we-must-win-for-our-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This headline is weird.
Where is the BOOM! or WOW! or BOMBSHELL!...?
I feel cheated.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Knox27

This headline is weird.
Where is the BOOM! or WOW! or BOMBSHELL!...?
I feel cheated.

Thats GP.