Author Topic: Yes, It Was a Stolen Election  (Read 952 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Yes, It Was a Stolen Election
« on: December 27, 2020, 01:55:39 pm »
Frontpage Mag by John Perazzo  Dec 23, 2020

You’d have to be blind not to see it.

As Americans continue to watch the 2020 election controversy unfold, the very same publications that spent years lying about President Trump’s “Russia collusion” are once again telling us what we are dutifully supposed to believe. The Los Angeles Times, for instance, assures us that Trump’s “baseless” and “dangerous” claim “that the election was rigged to benefit Joe Biden” has been thoroughly “debunked.”[1] The New York Times proclaims that “Trump’s false election fraud claims” are founded upon nothing more than a “torrent of falsehoods.”[2] Sneering at “how Trump drove the lie that the election was stolen,” The Washington Post mocks Republicans who “are still pretending that there was election fraud.”[3] And CNN.com warns that “Trump's obsession with overturning the election” has now begun to spiral “out of control.”[4]

But so much for what the comic books have to say. What follows is a compilation of vital facts that will demonstrate, to anyone interested in following the truth wherever it may lead, that the 2020 presidential election was indeed rife with fraud, and that Joe Biden, if he should in fact be sworn into office next month, will be an illegitimate president from the very start.

Before the Election: How We Got Here

Fifteen years ago, a landmark report by the bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, known informally as the Carter-Baker Commission, advised all U.S. states that in order to guarantee free and fair elections, they should: increase voter ID requirements; minimize the use of mail-in ballots, which “remain the largest source of potential voter fraud”; disallow ballot harvesting by third parties; purge voter rolls of all ineligible or fraudulent names; allow election observers to monitor ballot-counting processes without restraint or obstruction; ensure that voting machines are accurate in their tabulations; and encourage news organizations to “delay the release of any exit-poll data until the election has been decided.” All of these recommendations were widely ignored in the elections of November 2020.[5]

During the months leading up to this year’s presidential race, the Biden campaign assembled a team of some 600 lawyers and more than 10,000 volunteers to “[go] into every single state” in order to “call out local rules that don’t adequately ensure access to vote.”[6]

Beginning more than a year ago, Democrats filed nearly 300 lawsuits in dozens of states[7] – most notably all of the key battleground states – in an effort to change election laws and regulations in ways that would benefit Democrat candidates. For example, they sought to: (a) extend the statutory deadlines by which mail-in ballots could be submitted, postmarked, or received by election authorities; (b) permit people to vote earlier than ever before, in some cases as many as 50 days prior to Election Day; (c) eliminate signature, signature-verification, and witness requirements for mail-in ballots; (d) void state laws that disallowed ballot harvesting by third parties; (e) terminate photo-ID requirements for in-person voting; (f) introduce provisions that would allow for the “curing” of mail-in ballots that contained errors or omissions; and (g) require state election officials to send unsolicited mail-in ballots to every person listed as a registered voter, even though such lists have long been notoriously inaccurate.[8]

----

The Implausibility of Trump’s Loss

What Happened in Georgia

What Happened in Pennsylvania

What Happened in Michigan

What Happened in Wisconsin

What Happened in Nevada

What Happened in Multiple Battleground States

Rigged & Corrupted Voting Machines

Conclusion

Democrats and leftists have long maintained that occurrences of voter fraud and election fraud are so rare as to be nearly nonexistent, and that such occurrences should therefore not be used as pretexts for implementing allegedly unnecessary measures like voter ID requirements, signature-verification procedures, and voter-roll updates. But as the evidence presented in this article plainly attests, the amount of fraud that took place in the 2020 presidential election alone, was nothing short of monstrous.

More: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/12/yes-it-was-stolen-election-john-perazzo/

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Yes, It Was a Stolen Election
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 02:07:40 pm »
Why No “Deep Throat”

The Post & Email 12/26/2020

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/12/26/a-must-read-answers-why-no-deep-throat/

The other day a dear friend asked in response to something I had sent, “If the November election was stolen through widescale fraud and tampering, why has there been no ‘deep throat’ as had occurred in the Nixon Debacle?”

After reading the article I think you’ll agree that the reason why this story hasn’t seen the pages of major newspapers, news magazines, and certainly not our television networks is that some folks and some organizations have become too powerful to mess with in today’s America. The media that gleefully and tirelessly worked to bring down Richard Nixon over a second-rate burglary at the Watergate is nowhere to be heard from.  One wonders why?  And one cannot help but conclude that either the story impacts the candidate of the wrong party, or that it is false.  The latter fails on the facts – yes, real facts, those pesky things with numbers and names and such.  But the prior reason remains in play.

The media hated Nixon for years, and he was the standard-bearer of the “wrong” party, according to the majority of the media.  So any dirt, no matter how trivial, was fair game and essential for the public to be made aware of.  Their efforts paid off and Nixon was driven from office.  This was the media’s golden moment and they’ve wanted another one like it ever since.  And, like Nixon, President Trump was from the “wrong” party and wanted to look under rugs and shake things up.  That would mean fewer “leakers” and “unnamed sources” and would seem to be a threat to the “intrepid” media here in the capital and the big money from the Coast that keeps them afloat.  Can’t have that.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 02:17:31 pm »
The biggest problem is:
The Democrats know there was massive fraud. After all, they orchestrated it.
The RINOs know there was massive fraud. They are either too timid to do anything, and they are pleased with the result.
The Judges know there was massive fraud. But they don't want to be on the wrong side of power.
SCOTUS knows there was massive fraud. But they are so Left-leaning they let it pass.
State Legislators know there was massive fraud. But they are pusillanimous and don't want to get involved.
The American media knows there was massive fraud. But they are giddy with joy like schoolchildren over the so called 'victory'.

Bottom line is, everybody knows there was massive fraud but they simply don't care.
That is why they refuse to hear evidence or to adjudicate the election.
Because they already know what happened. They don't need or want "evidence".
They simply don't care. They are all happy with the result (for now at least).
So if there was fraud then c'est la vie.

Watch these people six months from now...and see if they feel the same way?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 02:29:36 pm »
For Later
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 05:59:35 pm »
 :bkmk:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 06:45:41 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 06:55:34 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 07:10:09 pm »
The usual suspects will ignore this because they wanted a Biden win from the get-go (therefore fine with the cheating), while pretending to be "true-blue conservatives."  Humbug.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 10:36:12 pm »

And the great experiment in American Exceptionalism was ended.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 10:47:01 pm »
The usual suspects will ignore this because they wanted a Biden win from the get-go (therefore fine with the cheating), while pretending to be "true-blue conservatives."  Humbug.

Nah... I have known for a fact that our elections were a joke ever since they took Duncan Hunter out in the primaries back in 07. BLATANT. Plain as the nose on your face.

As I have said all along, it's proving it that's the hard part.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 10:49:27 pm »
Nah... I have known for a fact that our elections were a joke ever since they took Duncan Hunter out in the primaries back in 07. BLATANT. Plain as the nose on your face.

With concern to this past 11/3, I have no doubt it can be proven. Getting someone of consequence to pay attention to the proving of it is the problem.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 10:50:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 10:56:23 pm »

Exactly.  (I was very much a Duncan Hunter fan as well).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 10:57:10 pm »
With concern to this past 11/3, I have no doubt it can be proven. Getting someone of consequence to pay attention to the proving of it is the problem.

It's not going to happen; SCOTUS looked the other way.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2020, 11:02:20 pm »
It's not going to happen; SCOTUS looked the other way.
And the GOP punted. As usual.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2020, 11:06:35 pm »
And the GOP punted. As usual.

...and the AG fully disclosed that he was part of the swamp by saying he saw no evidence of fraud.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 11:09:09 pm »

Also, the Al Franken travesty in MN. He lost the election and then somehow 'found' enough votes to win a week later.
Nobody, Republican/Democrat/Media/FEC said a single word about it. And the same happens in FL all the time.
This tradition of acceptance of 'found votes' by virtually everyone set the precedent for 2020.

You cannot prove anything if nobody will hear the argument or look at the evidence.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2020, 12:34:30 am »

Both cases, either case... same thing. The system by its nature is rigged against overturning elections - and rightly so. TPB are just using that to their advantage.

and that problem remains. Turns out all y'all got no further with it than any other.  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2020, 12:37:13 am »
Exactly.  (I was very much a Duncan Hunter fan as well).

I remember that, believe it or not - You and me go way back  :beer:

That was where I drew my hard line... Was over Hunter. After that I have believed nothing coming out of the Right. Been there done that... All y'all are just catching up  :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 12:41:23 am »
Also, the Al Franken travesty in MN. He lost the election and then somehow 'found' enough votes to win a week later.
Nobody, Republican/Democrat/Media/FEC said a single word about it. And the same happens in FL all the time.
This tradition of acceptance of 'found votes' by virtually everyone set the precedent for 2020.

You cannot prove anything if nobody will hear the argument or look at the evidence.

In part, I understand that, and it is by design. One cannot be expected to investigate every abnormal thing and hold the country hostage to it - We'd never have an election at all... They'd be tied up in court for decades.

But unfortunately, that obvious reason for overlooking incidental or ancillary cheating is being gamed.
And has been gamed for a very long while.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2020, 12:43:43 am »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 12:59:46 am »
I remember that, believe it or not - You and me go way back  :beer:

That was where I drew my hard line... Was over Hunter. After that I have believed nothing coming out of the Right. Been there done that... All y'all are just catching up  :seeya:

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 01:10:59 am »

And the great experiment in American Exceptionalism was ended.

@bilo

That's old news. American Exceptionalism ended the same day that Affirmative Action became the law of the land.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!