Author Topic: Homeland Security Warns Of Possible Georgia Violence As Senate Runoff Election Nears  (Read 442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Homeland Security Warns Of Possible Georgia Violence As Senate Runoff Election Nears
By  Hank Berrien
•
Dec 25, 2020   DailyWire.com

A field analysis report from the Department of Homeland Security warns of potential violence in Georgia as the two runoff elections for the U.S. Senate near on January 5.

The Georgia run-off elections feature the crucial contests between incumbent GOP senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler and their Democratic challengers, Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock. If the GOP retains either one of the seats, the party will maintain control of the Senate; if not, the Democrats will control the Senate, House of Representatives, and the White House as there would be a 50-50 tie in the Senate and vice-president-elect Kamala Harris’ vote would break the tie, thus giving president-elect Joe Biden a clear path to implement his agenda.

The report states:

We judge that Georgia faces a potentially heightened physical threat environment over the course of its U.S. Senate runoff election cycle, which may drive ideologically motivated violence or threats of violence similar to those seen nationwide during the 2020 presidential and state election season. We further judge that violent extremists or other actors could quickly mobilize to violence or generate violent disruptions or otherwise lawful protests in response to a range of issues, including possible disputes over the results of the U.S. presidential election.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/homeland-security-warns-of-possible-georgia-violence-as-senate-runoff-election-nears
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm wondering if some of the internet connections from GA are routed through the AT&T building that got bombed... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The violence should be the marching of a hundred thousand patriots through the streets if another election fraud occurs and two communists are 'elected by the voters'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Georgia may well be where the first shots of the Second American Revolution are fired.

I can only hope that people keep clear heads,and enough of them go after the national politicians and the owners of the big banking houses that are the ones responsible for ALL of the bad things happening.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they bring in Chinese troops to protect them. Especially on the left coast,which China is determined to own.

IF any of this happens,I really,REALLY want to see prominent politicians and business people swinging from lamp posts in the large cities.

I also want to see literally HORDES of armed Americans marching on NYC,Chicago,and other large trading/banking centers,and carrying ropes. IF this thing starts,we either win it,or we and our children will be slaves for generations,if not forever.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 08:44:14 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!