Author Topic: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day  (Read 7784 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day
« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2020, 03:17:21 pm »
I see now that the striping width does Not appear larger.

The pic you are using is really butchered

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2020, 03:26:11 pm »
Giving away/throwing away possessions is a big red flag for depression/suicide.
I've done it myself...seen others do it before deployment.
I've dug stuff out of dumpsters at Ft. Bragg which were brand new and expensive.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2020, 03:37:27 pm »
Mother, 29, given TWO free homes worth $409K by 'Nashville bomber', 63, says she had no idea he signed property over to her a month ago - as feds probe if he blew himself up at AT&T building because he feared 5G is spying on Americans

Stopped right there.  That is all i needed to know.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2020, 03:49:59 pm »
Yep
All the arrows are starting to point the same direction.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2020, 04:00:38 pm »

'I didn't even buy the house he just deeded it over to me without my knowledge. So this all very weird to me, that’s about all I can say.'

@mystery-ak

I'm betting he was her daddy,and she didn't know it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2020, 04:11:14 pm »
Giving away/throwing away possessions is a big red flag for depression/suicide.
I've done it myself...seen others do it before deployment.
I've dug stuff out of dumpsters at Ft. Bragg which were brand new and expensive.

@240B

Yup. I knew people who were casual friends in VN that kept hundreds of bucks in MPC in their lockers,locked with only the typical cheap combination lock you could open with a hammer smack.

Then again,at least 75 percent of the people in my camp were SF guys,and explaining WHY you were in the wrong team room with missing money in your pocket could have been a long and painful experience. You do NOT lie to your brothers,you do  steal from your brothers,and you do NOT refuse to rush to a brother's aid anytime he needs help. You either live by that code,or you are in the wrong unit.

Not for long,though.

Get caught stealing from a brother,and you will be damn lucky to make it to another unit in one piece.

I once borrowed 700 bucks from Squirrel Sprouse to buy new stereo gear that had just came into the PX at Pleiku. We knew each other from previous deployments/assignments/training missions and shared friends/teammates,but were not even on the same team. I knew he had the money so I just asked him if I could borrow it until payday,and he smiled and handed it to me. No notes,no witnesses,no nothing. Not even the assurance I would still be alive on payday to pay him back.

When you are living life day to day,money and the future are just theoretical concepts. Not honor,though. Honor is real and forever,and sad to say,something it seems VERY few civilians understand.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2020, 04:13:19 pm »

@catfish1957

Just out of curiosity,do you believe it is,or do you believe it isn't?

Or maybe,like me,you are suspicious,but undecided because you don't know enough about it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2020, 04:14:05 pm »
Yep
All the arrows are starting to point the same direction.

@240B

I don't understand the point you were making.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2020, 04:15:28 pm »
One of my "Radar Gang" Shipmates kept thousands under his bunk and was never robbed. He was the goto guy for loans.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2020, 04:16:34 pm »
@catfish1957

Just out of curiosity,do you believe it is,or do you believe it isn't?

Or maybe,like me,you are suspicious,but undecided because you don't know enough about it?

@sneakypete

I am highly suspicous of government and others business  intrusions, but the 5G scare is  "tin foil" stuff IMO.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2020, 04:19:22 pm »
@sneakypete

I am highly suspicous of government and others business  intrusions, but the 5G scare is  "tin foil" stuff IMO.

If stopping 5G was the goal of the bomber, forcing AT&T to do a massive rebuild of the center was probably pretty stupid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2020, 04:23:28 pm »
I want to know why there is no photo of this guy..or at least I haven't found it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2020, 04:39:51 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2020, 04:42:14 pm »
@sneakypete

@catfish1957

Thanks! I personally know NOTHING about it,but I do have a deep and abiding SUSPICION that 5k crap destroyed the usability of my old phone,and forced me to buy a new smart phone (a 4k one because I am cheap and don't like phones to start with) that only works marginally better than my 10 year old phone worked. Even with the new phone I am still missing calls that never come in.

Granted,I live in a remote area,but before this 5k crap became the rage,I had no problem at all receiving or making calls with my old phone.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2020, 04:42:33 pm »
@240B
Yup. I knew people who were casual friends in VN that kept hundreds of bucks in MPC in their lockers,locked with only the typical cheap combination lock you could open with a hammer smack.

When you are living life day to day,money and the future are just theoretical concepts. Not honor,though. Honor is real and forever,and sad to say,something it seems VERY few civilians understand.
@sneakypete
All true. While we were stationed on a ship we had a casualty.
By the time the Master at Arms showed up to pack his locker for his family it was already wide open a cleaned out.

I could not see the future as well. When I heard of some event or a new movie or whatever that was months away, I ignored it.
Did not think it applied to me, because at the time I didn't think I would be around.
I understand exactly what you mean about theoretical future. Possessions/Money had no meaning, since everything is temporary.
In fact, that 'not being able to envision the future' lasted for several years after I got out.
Only in the last few years have I been able to calm down and embrace life as a long term issue.
After I got out, every New Year was a surprise to me. Not so much anymore.
The saying goes, 'Life is a marathon, not a sprint.' For me (and you, I guess), life was always a sprint, not a marathon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2020, 04:44:06 pm »
If stopping 5G was the goal of the bomber, forcing AT&T to do a massive rebuild of the center was probably pretty stupid.

@Cyber Liberty

Maybe he knew it wouldn't stop it,but felt like he was on his last days anyhow,so wanted a little "get back"?

Life after 60 isn't the Paradise for many of us that it is supposed to be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #141 on: December 27, 2020, 04:45:52 pm »
I want to know why there is no photo of this guy..or at least I haven't found it.

@mystery-ak

That does seem strange,given that practically every "legal adult" in the US has a photo ID of some sort. You just can't live without one unless you live in a cave somewhere and live off the land.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #142 on: December 27, 2020, 04:46:33 pm »

Closest I've seen to a photo is a YouTube "news" update from a sketchy source "Epic News" merely quoting other sketchy sources, for which the "thumbnail" image was the still shot of the RV with a (supposed) zoom-in on the driver.

I don't think I've seen any authorities identify Warner, only media reports that he's a "person of interest."  One would think that at least a driver's license photo would have been released.  I wonder whether there is more than meets the eye; authorities might be looking for someone else but using predictable media-driven premature conclusions about Warner to hide the real direction of the investigation.

Or maybe it's as simple as it looks - an unbalanced and depressed man acted out on his delusions.
James 1:20

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2020, 04:51:42 pm »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 04:59:46 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #144 on: December 27, 2020, 04:52:08 pm »

If the guy is as paranoid as he is reputed to be he would be very unlikely to post pix of himself on the Internet and would probably avoid pictures being taken of him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #145 on: December 27, 2020, 04:53:33 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Maybe he knew it wouldn't stop it,but felt like he was on his last days anyhow,so wanted a little "get back"?

Life after 60 isn't the Paradise for many of us that it is supposed to be.

I was 60 when I got laid off my job after 35 years, and we moved to our Castle.  It's been paradise ever since.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #146 on: December 27, 2020, 04:57:55 pm »
Anthony Quinn Warner biography: 13 things about Tennessee man

https://conandaily.com/2020/12/26/anthony-quinn-warner-biography-13-things-about-tennessee-man/

Anthony Quinn “Tony” Warner is a white man from Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:

He was born on January 17, 1957 to Charles Bernard “Popeye” Warner and Betty C. Warner. Charles worked for BellSouth, a telecommunications company that merged into AT&T in 2006, and died on July 5, 2011.
    He is 5’5″ tall.
    He is unmarried. James Warner, Lawrence Warner and Billy Warner are his uncles while Shawn Godwin is his nephew.
    He is not a registered voter.
    In August 2018, he acquired a $160,000 house on 3724 Bakertown Road in Antioch, Tennessee. In January 2019, he gave the house via quit claim to Michelle Louise Swing. On November 25, 2020, he gave her another house, a two-story red brick house worth $249,000, on 115 Bakertown Road via a quit claim for $0.
    He has one brother named Steve L. Warner, born on December 27, 1955, and one sister named Teresa Ann Warner Wardrop, who is also known as Teresa Godwin and married to James “Jimmie” Crawford Wardrop. Steve died of cancer on September 17, 2018. The house on 3724 Bakertown Road was originally owned by their grandfather Charles Steven Warner, who gave it to their parents. Steve acquired the property from their parents before passing it to him
    On January 29, 1978, he was arrested for felony possession of controlled substance in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee. He was found guilty on November 8, 1979. Represented by Pat Flynn, he appeared before Judge Raymond Leathers on January 25, 1980.
    On November 29, 1993, an explosive handling permit was issued to him in Tennessee and it was scheduled to expire on November 30, 1998.

More at link.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2020, 04:58:50 pm »
Another thing that has been bothering me is when officers arrived at the RV they said it was a woman's voice on the warning...who made the tape for him....?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,423703.msg2350553.html#msg2350553
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2020, 05:02:34 pm »
Another thing that has been bothering me is when officers arrived at the RV they said it was a woman's voice on the warning...who made the tape for him....?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,423703.msg2350553.html#msg2350553

Could it have been a "Text to Speech" Voice? They are getting more and more natural sounding as the years go by.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2020, 05:03:21 pm »
More from https://conandaily.com/2020/12/26/anthony-quinn-warner-biography-13-things-about-tennessee-man/

On November 29, 1993, an explosive handling permit was issued to him in Tennessee and it was scheduled to expire on November 30, 1998.
Support the USO