Author Topic: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day  (Read 7791 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2020, 11:10:30 pm »
I see where the phrase "suicide bombing" now is being bandied about.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2020, 11:30:44 pm »
If you're a crazy disgruntled old man, possibly with medical issues, that would be a way to 'go out with a bang' for sure.
It is being reported that the ATT building was 'nondescript', meaning he may not have even known what the building was when he chose the site.
We shall see...?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2020, 11:48:36 pm »
Update: Law enforcement sources told CBS News that the suspect “may have been killed in the explosion.” Human remains found at the scene are being tested to determine if they belong to the suspect.

David Begnaud
@DavidBegnaud
Law enforcement sources tell CBS News the leading theory is that the suspect may have been killed in the explosion in Nashville. DNA tests on human remains found at the scene are being conducted to determine if they belong to the suspect or to someone else

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/12/26/report-police-have-person-or-persons-of-interest-connected-to-nashville-christmas-day-explosion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2020, 11:54:32 pm »

This vehicle has been here since 2007, and is now suddenly missing, right as an RV has exploded in Nashville.
House is being searched. Looks like this is the guy.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2020, 12:10:14 am »
If you're a crazy disgruntled old man, possibly with medical issues, that would be a way to 'go out with a bang' for sure.
It is being reported that the ATT building was 'nondescript', meaning he may not have even known what the building was when he chose the site.
We shall see...?

Wonder what his Freerepublic username is?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2020, 12:35:44 am »
Wonder what his Freerepublic username is?
Weird Tolkienish Figure 1
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2020, 12:36:33 am »

Not sure this is the same RV as shown in the Second Avenue video still shot, shown in reply 39 on this thread (sorry I don't know how to link or insert an image here, perhaps someone who posts more frequently could prepare a side-by-side).

The RV in the video still shot has a row of five lights or reflectors across the top front, in a 1 3 1 pattern, and a sixth light or reflector immediately below and in the center; the RV shown here lacks that sixth item.  The brand logo across the front does not appear (to me) to match and the second, large component on the vehicle roof does not appear (to me) to match in the two photos.

As a native of the Nashville area, I want the law to solve this quickly and carry out any appropriate prosecutions, but I don't want to see another Richard Jewell situation.  If the main link is a similar-looking RV, I would call the case weak.
James 1:20

Online mountaineer

« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2020, 12:48:55 am »
Just in case you were waiting for the conspiracy theory (which someone of my acquaintance has brought to my attention):
The Wiretap Rooms: The NSA’s Hidden Spy Hubs in Eight U.S. Cities
Ryan Gallagher, Henrik Moltke
June 25 2018, 8:00 a.m.

The secrets are hidden behind fortified walls in cities across the United States, inside towering, windowless skyscrapers and fortress-like concrete structures that were built to withstand earthquakes and even nuclear attack. Thousands of people pass by the buildings each day and rarely give them a second glance, because their function is not publicly known. They are an integral part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications networks – and they are also linked to a controversial National Security Agency surveillance program.

Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. In each of these cities, The Intercept has identified an AT&T facility containing networking equipment that transports large quantities of internet traffic across the United States and the world. A body of evidence – including classified NSA documents, public records, and interviews with several former AT&T employees – indicates that the buildings are central to an NSA spying initiative that has for years monitored billions of emails, phone calls, and online chats passing across U.S. territory.

The NSA considers AT&T to be one of its most trusted partners and has lauded the company’s “extreme willingness to help.” It is a collaboration that dates back decades. Little known, however, is that its scope is not restricted to AT&T’s customers. According to the NSA’s documents, it values AT&T not only because it “has access to information that transits the nation,” but also because it maintains unique relationships with other phone and internet providers. The NSA exploits these relationships for surveillance purposes, commandeering AT&T’s massive infrastructure and using it as a platform to covertly tap into communications processed by other companies. ...
The Intercept

Possible  :tinfoil: alert.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2020, 01:22:12 am »
Not sure this is the same RV as shown in the Second Avenue video still shot, shown in reply 39 on this thread (sorry I don't know how to link or insert an image here, perhaps someone who posts more frequently could prepare a side-by-side).

The RV in the video still shot has a row of five lights or reflectors across the top front, in a 1 3 1 pattern, and a sixth light or reflector immediately below and in the center; the RV shown here lacks that sixth item.  The brand logo across the front does not appear (to me) to match and the second, large component on the vehicle roof does not appear (to me) to match in the two photos.

As a native of the Nashville area, I want the law to solve this quickly and carry out any appropriate prosecutions, but I don't want to see another Richard Jewell situation.  If the main link is a similar-looking RV, I would call the case weak.

@HoustonSam

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:28:29 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline HoustonSam

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2020, 01:31:17 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2020, 01:36:55 am »
Just looking at the pics of the two RV's the brand name is different and so is the *air conditioner* on top..one looks round the other more square..but what do I know.. :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2020, 01:44:47 am »
Just looking at the pics of the two RV's the brand name is different and so is the *air conditioner* on top..one looks round the other more square..but what do I know.. :shrug:

I figured that was the AC, but I camp in tents, tarps, and hammocks, not campers, so I don't know much about the latter.  Round versus square is what I observe as well, but I consider the mismatch in the lights/reflectors to be definitive.  IMO these photographs are not the same vehicle.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2020, 01:53:14 am »

You are correct about the A/C units, but the names appear different because of the original resolution of the security picture.  There is a tiled "blur" between what appears to be two words. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2020, 01:55:21 am »
@HoustonSam

Thank Yew, @bigheadfred!  Cute on the "img width=."  did the Devil make you do it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2020, 02:34:57 am »
Thank Yew, @bigheadfred!  Cute on the "img width=."  did the Devil make you do it?

Someone asked.  :shrug:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2020, 01:10:50 pm »
@HoustonSam

The brand name is not different. There is a pixilation on the right which makes the brand appear to be two words. It's the same.
The AC on the right is not round. The way the light is reflecting off the corner combined with pixilation distortion makes it look that way.
It's the same RV. IMHO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2020, 01:27:06 pm »
American Military News by Jami Ganz - New York Daily News 12/27/2020

Authorities working in Nashville have officially identified a person of linked to the Christmas Day explosion that rattled the city early Friday.

“The police chief [confirmed] to NBC News that they have identified a person of interest in connection with this bombing investigation,” NBC News Correspondent Shaquille Brewster said Saturday, a little over an hour after authorities wrapped up a briefing in the city.

“This is a person of interest, not a formal suspect,” Brewster confirmed, pointing to a “large law enforcement presence” in the area of Antioch, about 12 miles southeast of Nashville.

Following information related to the investigation, authorities have filtered in and out of an Antioch duplex for “court authorized activity,” FBI public affairs officer Darrell DeBusk told the Nashville Tennessean.

DeBusk said he was unaware of any person currently in custody.

CBS News was the first to report the person of interest Saturday, citing sources. At the afternoon briefing, authorities refused to corroborate that.

“We can’t confirm any individuals or anybody we’ve identified,” FBI Special Agent in Charge Doug Korneski said.

“At this point we don’t have any indication we are looking for another subject,” said Korneski. “But again, there’s 500 leads we’re running through.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/12/person-of-interest-identified-in-nashville-christmas-day-explosion/

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2020, 02:28:02 pm »
The brand name is not different. There is a pixilation on the right which makes the brand appear to be two words. It's the same.

The pixelation effect in the photo on the right is clear when one looks more closely, as I should have done; it's still not clear to me that the brand logos are the same but given the resolution of the photo on the right, perhaps the logos are the same.

The AC on the right is not round. The way the light is reflecting off the corner combined with pixilation distortion makes it look that way.

Sorry, I'm not buying this one, but I will acknowledge that the AC units could have been changed after the picture on the left was taken.  If I were running the investigation I'd want to see evidence for such a change, perhaps in the service records of any nearby RV maintenance businesses.

It's the same RV. IMHO

There is still the sixth light/reflector shown on the right, immediately below the horizontal stripe and centered left-to-right, which is not present on the left.  Perhaps that also could have been a change after the photo on the left was taken, but why would anyone make that change?

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2020, 02:31:13 pm »
And the striping widths are different.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2020, 02:41:33 pm »
@HoustonSam
The problem is the pixilation distortion of the brand name is at a critical point.
It is distorting the major T of the name.
On the right you can see the two lines of the upper case T extending out from above the distortion.
In the photo on the left, if you mentally erase the line defining the corner, it becomes round.
The photo on the left is so distorted, as is the one on the right, I cannot tell light/reflectors on either one from simple distortion.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2020, 02:44:20 pm »
And the striping widths are different.
The photo on the right has been 'enhanced'. So minor details like that are not reliable.
Width/Length/Height of all of it are all distorted.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2020, 02:53:47 pm »
The photo on the right has been 'enhanced'. So minor details like that are not reliable.
Width/Length/Height of all of it are all distorted.

The image on the right's front width is less than the image on the left, But the striping's width on the right is wider. So it may be " unreliable to You" , but it is not the same type of model.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2020, 03:03:10 pm »
@HoustonSam
The problem is the pixilation distortion of the brand name is at a critical point.
It is distorting the major T of the name.
On the right you can see the two lines of the upper case T extending out from above the distortion.

@240B

Your point here is well-made; I can see what you're saying and it makes sense; one can "see past" the pixelation.

In the photo on the left, if you mentally erase the line defining the corner, it becomes round.
The photo on the left is so distorted, as is the one on the right, I cannot tell light/reflectors on either one from simple distortion.

Still not with you here however.  Calling these differences pixelation seems too convenient for me.

Perhaps the authorities had other evidence implicating Warner to justify raiding and searching his home - additional Christmas Eve night camera shots at intersections leading back to his house for example.  But from our standpoint as observers of media reports I don't find the similarity of his RV to the RV in the still-shot adequate to conclude that he's the guy.  Had I been the judge I'm not sure I would have issued the search warrant just on the evidence that we have seen.

What I *can't* explain is where he is now.  If I were identified as a "person of interest" in a bombing, and I were innocent, I'd be doing whatever I could to clear my name, including releasing photos of my still-intact RV with me standing in front of it holding the morning newspaper.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 03:04:41 pm by HoustonSam »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2020, 03:09:43 pm »
Mother, 29, given TWO free homes worth $409K by 'Nashville bomber', 63, says she had no idea he signed property over to her a month ago - as feds probe if he blew himself up at AT&T building because he feared 5G is spying on Americans

On Saturday, reports surfaced that local man Anthony Quinn Warner was a person of interest in an explosion that occurred on 2nd Avenue in Nashville's downtown at 6.40am on Christmas morning
    Three people were injured and severe damage was reported in the blast
    Cops had been called to the area a short time before amid reports of a shooting
    However, when they arrived at the scene, they discovered a parked RV playing a recording that claimed the vehicle would explode in 15 minutes
    Officials now say they believe the blast was the result of a suicide bombing
    The incident has led investigators on a wild chase to determine the identity of the RV's owner
    Warner reportedly owned a white RV similar to the one which exploded, and federal agents were seen outside his house Saturday, removing items from the basement of the home
    Authorities will swab Warner's mother to determine if he is a match to remains found at the bomb site
    DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal Warner gave the $160,000 home away for free last month
    Michelle Swing, a 29-year-old woman living in Los Angeles, was given the house but it is not known whether she had ever met Warner or whether she had family links to him
    Swing claims she had no idea that Warner had signed over the property to her
    Warner had also transfered her a nearby house worth $249,000 for free in January 2019

By Ben Ashford For Dailymail.Com In Nashville, Tennessee and Frances Mulraney For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:57 EST, 26 December 2020 | Updated: 07:14 EST, 27 December 2020

A 29-year-old mother who was given two homes worth $409,000 for free by the man identified as a person of interest in the Nashville Christmas Day bombing has said she had no knowledge of the property exchange, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Michelle Swing, who lives in Los Angeles, claims she was unaware Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, had signed the $160,000 Bakertown Road property raided on Saturday away to her last month via a quitclaim deed.

Swing’s signature does not appear on the November 25 transfer.

‘In the state of Tennessee you can deed property to someone else without their consent or their signature or anything,’ Swing told DailyMail.com

'I didn't even buy the house he just deeded it over to me without my knowledge. So this all very weird to me, that’s about all I can say.'

However, Warner also transfered another home on Bakertown Road to Swing via a quitclaim deed last year.

more w/photos and a new video
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9090067/PICTURED-Mother-29-given-TWO-free-homes-worth-409K-Nashville-bomber.html
Support the USO