Author Topic: Trump lashes out at Republicans abandoning him claiming that he saved Mitch McConnell and seven sena  (Read 1102 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump lashes out at Republicans abandoning him claiming that he saved Mitch McConnell and seven senators from losing and blasts Twitter as 'cancel culture at its worst' for flagging his fraud claims

President Trump lashed out at Twitter and Senate Republicans on Thursday 
    Trump blasted Twitter for flagging his tweets alleging widespread voter fraud
    President once again called for repeal of law that shields tech firms from liability
    Trump bragged that he 'saved' eight Republican senators from losing election
    President specifically mentioned Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
    Trump is angry at McConnell for recognizing President-elect Joe Biden's victory
    President accused McConnell and Senate GOP of 'sitting back and watching'
    Trump vowed to 'never forget' how some in GOP didn't back voter fraud claims

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 22:44 EST, 24 December 2020 | Updated: 01:58 EST, 25 December 2020

President Trump on Thursday vowed that he ‘won’t forget’ how Republicans ‘sit back and watch’ as he tries unsuccessfully to overturn the election, and lashed out at social media giant Twitter for flagging his claims of voter fraud as untrue.

The president singled out Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who drew Trump’s ire earlier this month when he officially recognized President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of last month’s presidential election.

‘I saved at least 8 Republican Senators, including Mitch, from losing in the last Rigged (for President) Election,’ Trump tweeted on Thursday.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9087077/Trump-lashes-Republicans-abandoning-blasting-saved-eight-senators.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
President Trump on Thursday vowed that he ‘won’t forget’ how Republicans ‘sit back and watch’ as he tries unsuccessfully to overturn the election, and lashed out at social media giant Twitter for flagging his claims of voter fraud as untrue.

AMEN!

NEVER forget,NEVER forgive!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

Time measures change, w/Trump's tenure now front and center
and only days remain; as the Lord is merciful.
Hopefully the vital importance of the character of any presumed
leader will become the center of focus for all voters in future.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 07:03:48 pm by Absalom »

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Time measures change, w/Trump's tenure now front and center
and only days remain; as the Lord is merciful.
Hopefully the vital importance of the character of any presumed
leader will become the center of focus for all voters in future.

Amen.
Otherwise, the country that folks think they are saving, ain't one worth saving.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online cato potatoe

Which seats did he save?  McConnell?  What a joke ... he won by 20 points. 

When Trump came down the escalator, the party had 54 senators and 247 house members.  In January there are likely to be 50 senators and 212 HOR.  Trumpism has made the party more competitive in the midwest, but it has cost them elsewhere.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Which seats did he save?  McConnell?  What a joke ... he won by 20 points. 

When Trump came down the escalator, the party had 54 senators and 247 house members.  In January there are likely to be 50 senators and 212 HOR.  Trumpism has made the party more competitive in the midwest, but it has cost them elsewhere.

@cato potatoe

Ahhhh,you are one of the "Party People". That explains a lot.

Here is a tip for you. America and her survival is what is important,not any political party,and the Republicans abandoned America a few decades ago in favor of Party and position.

THAT is why it took an outsider like Trump to come in and take control of the ship to try to steer us from the rocks of Globalism.

Online cato potatoe

Ahhhh,you are one of the "Party People". That explains a lot.

Here is a tip for you. America and her survival is what is important,not any political party,and the Republicans abandoned America a few decades ago in favor of Party and position.

THAT is why it took an outsider like Trump to come in and take control of the ship to try to steer us from the rocks of Globalism.

No, I probably have voted for more Libertarians than Republicans.  It was Trump who bragged about "saving" down ticket candidates.  This is yet another ridiculous claim that falls apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny.  His recent behavior especially unhelpful, because a loss in Georgia will erase his legacy within a few months.

Offline Absalom

No, I probably have voted for more Libertarians than Republicans.  It was Trump who bragged about "saving" down ticket candidates.  This is yet another ridiculous claim that falls apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny.  His recent behavior especially unhelpful, because a loss in Georgia will erase his legacy within a few months.
----------------------------
On the mark.
Trump, like Koresh before him, generates intense allegiance bordering on religious fervor.
Consequently his loyalists go to any extreme in defending/praising him and that is where
the grave danger lies.
That Trump is a fraud, hustler and compulsive liar is in the public record!!!
That he was elected POTUS is an ominous warning for Plain People in the future.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
On the mark.
Trump, like Koresh before him, generates intense allegiance bordering on religious fervor.
Consequently his loyalists go to any extreme in defending/praising him and that is where
the grave danger lies.
Well, I am sure you will be happier with someone else who is corrupt, as well as inept, a liar, and a hustler (when his handlers can keep him on script). Feel better now?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
On the mark.

@Absalom

I hope you were looking into a mirror while typing that,because I honestly don't know of ANYONE pro-Trump that fits your description. I don't even like him well enough to return a phone call from  him,if he were to call me.

Not only that,I don't personally know ANY Trump supporters that are "fan boys". Every one I do know personally pretty much agrees with me that he is THE "tool" we have needed for years to break up the "political mafia" of professional theifs that have been selling America down the drain for most of my life for purposes of personal profits and power.

I will TRY to dumb this down to the point where even obsessed fools like you can follow it. We don't love Trump. We DO love America though,and Trump is the best thing that has happened in American politics to break up that illegal cabal of inbred thiefs in my lifetime by mere virtue of the FACT that he considers himself to be an AMERICA,NOT a Party Creature.

Because of this he will,by nature,step on the toes of your inbred RINO's as often as he does the toes of your globalist pals in the Dim Party.

DEAL WITH IT,BUBBA!

Is he perfect? Hell NO!

Show me someone who is.

the grave danger lies.

Which makes him different in what way from what other career politician?

Is that you,Chiarman Mao?

You are no different from any of the other "Party People". You are comfortable with the corruption,lying,and theft in government by the pros,as long as it is YOUR people doing it.

Playing Party Games in order to benefit "The Party" instead of "The People" and more importantly,"The Nation".

Offline Absalom

[quote author=sneakypete link=topic=423699.msg2350443#msg2350443 date=1608979603
I hope you were looking into a mirror while typing that,because I honestly don't know of ANYONE pro-Trump that fits your description. I don't even like him well enough to return a phone call from  him, if he were to call me.
Not only that,I don't personally know ANY Trump supporters that are "fan boys". Every one I do know personally pretty much agrees with me that he is THE "tool" we have needed for years to break up the "political mafia" of professional theifs that have been selling America down the drain for most of my life for purposes of personal profits and power.
I will TRY to dumb this down to the point where even obsessed fools like you can follow it. We don't love Trump. We DO love America though,and Trump is the best thing that has happened in American politics to break up that illegal cabal of inbred thiefs in my lifetime by mere virtue of the FACT that he considers himself to be an AMERICA,NOT a Party Creature.
Because of this he will,by nature,step on the toes of your inbred RINO's as often as he does the toes of your globalist pals in the Dim Party. DEAL WITH IT,BUBBA! Is he perfect? Hell NO!
Show me someone who is. Which makes him different in what way from what other career politician?
Is that you,Chiarman Mao? You are no different from any of the other "Party People". You are comfortable with the corruption,lying,and theft in government by the pros,as long as it is YOUR people doing it. Playing Party Games in order to benefit "The Party" instead of "The People" and more importantly,"The Nation".
[/quote]
-------------------------
Do everyone a favor and avoid ideas and thoughts,
as they trigger your boorish and vulgar abuse impulse;
then you sound precisely like your Buffoon-in-Chief!!!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Your equating Trump with Koresh, just further proves your cluelessness in understanding of anything of substance.  Go back and play with your toy Roman Soldiers, and creepy nerd toga parties. Cicero on line 2 bubba......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[quote author=sneakypete link=topic=423699.msg2350443#msg2350443 date=1608979603
I hope you were looking into a mirror while typing that,because I honestly don't know of ANYONE pro-Trump that fits your description. I don't even like him well enough to return a phone call from  him, if he were to call me.
Because of this he will,by nature,step on the toes of your inbred RINO's as often as he does the toes of your globalist pals in the Dim Party. DEAL WITH IT,BUBBA! Is he perfect? Hell NO!
Show me someone who is. Which makes him different in what way from what other career politician?
Is that you,Chiarman Mao? You are no different from any of the other "Party People". You are comfortable with the corruption,lying,and theft in government by the pros,as long as it is YOUR people doing it. Playing Party Games in order to benefit "The Party" instead of "The People" and more importantly,"The Nation".

-------------------------
Do everyone a favor and avoid ideas and thoughts,
as they trigger your boorish and vulgar abuse impulse;
then you sound precisely like your Buffoon-in-Chief!!!

@Absalom

You poor baybay! Those thoughts too difficult for you to comprehend? Or maybe they hurted your widdle feelings?

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Absalom

You poor baybay! Those thoughts too difficult for you to comprehend? Or maybe they hurted your widdle feelings?

88devil    :thumbsup:

@sneakypete

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
--------------------------
For sure Trump owns you and it's well earned.
Absolutely nothing further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Smokin Joe

--------------------------
For sure Trump owns you and it's well earned.
Absolutely nothing further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pray tell, how is being steeped in hatred for one man, to the degree (which we have seen this year) that viable treatment for a pandemic, cheap,readily available, and effective early on, has been banned from use, the scientific discussion censored, even patients killed in studies which were designed to besmirch the efficacy of the drug in context, that infected patients were sent to facilities well stocked with high risk potential patients with disastrous results, that the "news' media have gone over to the dark side presenting a litany of lies and distortions to the American People, that so many people who point a finger and claim Trump is evil go to such prevaricate lengths to "prove" it, and in doing so abandon any shred of decency and honesty they might have possessed? If the man was as bad as claimed, mere facts would have sufficed, not years-long investigations rife with allegations from unnamed sources who had essentially nothing. Lies on page one above the fold, retractions back in the legal notices in print so fine that if the sun shone through the magnifier needed to read it the page would burst into flame.

I find it amazing that those who hate so scrupulously avoid honesty and fairness in their vexation and burning desire to prove themselves right that they themselves abandon any decency they might have claimed as a moral high ground.

Attracted to Trump? No, but the level of unfairness in the press (no matter what excuse one comes up for it), is enough to drive any person with a sense of fair play to his defense, despite any apparent failings in demeanor and decorum on his part.

Talk about cult-like behaviour, complete with apocalyptic ending.

(wait for it...)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

Pray tell, how is being steeped in hatred for one man, to the degree (which we have seen this year) that viable treatment for a pandemic, cheap,readily available, and effective early on, has been banned from use, the scientific discussion censored, even patients killed in studies which were designed to besmirch the efficacy of the drug in context, that infected patients were sent to facilities well stocked with high risk potential patients with disastrous results, that the "news' media have gone over to the dark side presenting a litany of lies and distortions to the American People, that so many people who point a finger and claim Trump is evil go to such prevaricate lengths to "prove" it, and in doing so abandon any shred of decency and honesty they might have possessed? If the man was as bad as claimed, mere facts would have sufficed, not years-long investigations rife with allegations from unnamed sources who had essentially nothing. Lies on page one above the fold, retractions back in the legal notices in print so fine that if the sun shone through the magnifier needed to read it the page would burst into flame.
I find it amazing that those who hate so scrupulously avoid honesty and fairness in their vexation and burning desire to prove themselves right that they themselves abandon any decency they might have claimed as a moral high ground.
Attracted to Trump? No, but the level of unfairness in the press (no matter what excuse one comes up for it), is enough to drive any person with a sense of fair play to his defense, despite any apparent failings in demeanor and decorum on his part.
Talk about cult-like behaviour, complete with apocalyptic ending.
Hmm..........how 'bout you quadruple your sanctimony, add a mixed choir w/a
Stringed Orchestra and presto, you'll have created a Choral Fantasy rivalling Handel.
Reflect on the Accolades and Hosanna's that will ring out across the land!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stringed Orchestra and presto, you'll have created a Choral Fantasy rivalling Handel.

@Absalom

You have  a degree in Liberal Arts,don't you?

Your mom must be proud!

Still living in the basement and getting all that "home cooking"?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Absalom

You have  a degree in Liberal Arts,don't you?

Your mom must be proud!

Still living in the basement and getting all that "home cooking"?

Didn't you get the memo?  He was buddies with William F Buckley.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

If this was music, son, it would be an atonal version of the Death March. Keep applauding.

C S Lewis