Author Topic: What are the new SCOTUS justices thinking?  (Read 843 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What are the new SCOTUS justices thinking?
« on: December 25, 2020, 02:15:55 pm »
December 25, 2020
What are the new SCOTUS justices thinking?
By Marlo Horne

There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

—Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act 4, Scene 3

The new SCOTUS justices have to be aware that our United States Constitution is under attack, not just from anarchists, but also from numerous politicians and the media.  Freedom of speech, the right to own a weapon, and property rights are all being attacked, and to a fundamental degree, our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is being increasingly denied.  There has been extreme violence in several of our major cities, which does not meet even token resistance from their governors and mayors.  Lives have already been lost.  In addition, the rioting has destroyed numerous businesses, thereby destroying property and denying liberty and pursuit of happiness for those business-owners.

There is a report that the chief justice, John Roberts, is afraid of inciting riots and said he would tell the other justices how to vote.  Considering John Roberts's actions in the past that appeared to be politically motivated, he may well be concerned that a SCOTUS ruling could incite violence.  His determination to uphold the Constitution seems to be weak at best.  However, the older conservative justices, Alito and Thomas, proved that they were willing to hear cases about the fraudulent election when they dissented in the Texas v. Pennsylvania, et al. case.  So why wouldn't the new SCOTUS justices follow the lead of Alito and Thomas, especially when the issue of free and fair elections is so vital to our Constitution?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/what_are_the_new_scotus_justices_thinking.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: What are the new SCOTUS justices thinking?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 02:44:27 pm »
They are thinking "I want history to remember me fondly as a SC Justice that wuz luved by da peep-pulls!"

The instant the SOB's get seated,they start to think of themselves as historic figures,instead of judges.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 07:01:37 pm »
"I've already had my home laid to siege by protestors, and if I decide the wrong way, they'll burn it down!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 03:51:22 am »
What they should be thinking is that if Americans say enough and rise up with a revolution, they will not be spared the rope for their actions or should I say inactions to defend the Constitution, and more importantly do their damn jobs at a time when anarchists want to destroy everything.  Funded by a billionaire, they might just get their wish.

And if it isn't the anarchists attempting to destroy this nation, it is the communists that have infiltrated every branch of government.  I doubt there is anything we are doing in this nation that the ChiComs don't know about within seconds of it happening here.

If we have a revolution now, it will not be led by folks comparable to the last revolution.  Back then they were Christians one and all.  Today, the non Christians appear to be controlling everything. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 08:19:07 am »
They are thinking "I want history to remember me fondly as a SC Justice that wuz luved by da peep-pulls!"

The instant the SOB's get seated,they start to think of themselves as historic figures,instead of judges.
But they ARE historic figures. Only two of the nine even stood lightly against the EPIC cowardice the Court exhibited in failing to hear the Texas Case.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2020, 01:48:14 pm »
The Supreme Court has declared itself irrelevant when it passed on a fundamental dispute between an overwhelming majority of the states (20 against 20).

The breadth of its decision is staggering.

To rule to not even look at facts of this case yet take up tasks such as self identity gender issues or baking cakes means it has relegated itself to uselessness.

Might as well make another Seinfeld episode, for how important their work is.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 01:57:23 pm »
The Supreme Court has declared itself irrelevant when it passed on a fundamental dispute between an overwhelming majority of the states (20 against 20).

To rule to not even look at facts of this case yet take up tasks such as self identity gender issues or baking cakes means it has relegated itself to uselessness.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I would really love to be able to argue with any of that,but I can't.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 05:10:28 am »

QFT

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 07:31:10 am »
For not one of Trump's appointed justices to take a stand to hear the case, I say there is something afoot here beyond perhaps our comprehension.  There are powerful forces working very hard to destroy this republic.  The big question is who is really pulling the strings?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 01:07:46 pm »

I agree the breath of its decision is staggering @IsailedawayfromFR but disagree it has declared itself irrelevant.  The Supreme Court has declared itself, in no uncertain terms, now proudly political and exists to serve the democrat machine rather than the US Constitution.

We fight to the death on Jan 6 or we go quietly into the dark night and take our Republic with us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 04:51:51 pm »
For not one of Trump's appointed justices to take a stand to hear the case, I say there is something afoot here beyond perhaps our comprehension.  There are powerful forces working very hard to destroy this republic.  The big question is who is really pulling the strings?

@jafo2010

The answer seems simple enough to me once you ask the number 1 base question of "Who stands to profit?".

The answer,of course,is the international bankers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 04:55:25 pm »
I agree the breath of its decision is staggering @IsailedawayfromFR but disagree it has declared itself irrelevant.  The Supreme Court has declared itself, in no uncertain terms, now proudly political and exists to serve the democrat machine rather than the US Constitution.

We fight to the death on Jan 6 or we go quietly into the dark night and take our Republic with us.

@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah,the jury is still out on that one,and your guess is as good as mine as to how many are going to revolt if the result is an "owned government",and how many sit back and accept the "new massas'".

I don't even know what *I* am going to do at this point,so there is no way I can guess what others are going to do.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 05:51:03 pm »
But they ARE historic figures. Only two of the nine even stood lightly against the EPIC cowardice the Court exhibited in failing to hear the Texas Case.

All 3 nominees of "I only hire the best" voted against him.  There is some kind of lesson here, that has yet to be written.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2020, 06:06:36 pm »
All 3 nominees of "I only hire the best" voted against him.  There is some kind of lesson here, that has yet to be written.

@catfish1957

Sadly,there is nothing new about weasels sucking up to you,and then stabbing you in the back to please new masters with more to offer.

That is why gallows were invented. Just sayin.........

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2020, 07:53:53 pm »
They didn't vote against him, although that may have been their petty motivation...
... or they may have done so out of pure cowardice, unwilling to face the threats and vitriol promised, doubtlessly, by those committing or in sympathy with this incredible fraud.

But, in essence, they voted against the Republic, the relevance of their own positions, and the Constitution they are sworn to uphold. Because no law under a Biden Administration will have been signed by a lawful POTUS, I will ignore them as void. The rest of America needs to make up their minds how they will act, but 70+ million acts of civil disobedience will speak louder than the shredded paper and deleted files at the polls.

They only have power if we concede it, if we give it to them, and I will not comply.

Note that to our north, like the Long Gun Registry didn't, the Semi-auto ban isn't getting compliance in Canada, either.
The registry was defeated by simply not complying.

I suggest we do the same with the Biden era laws, should he be sworn in. If communists can ignore the law in the streets, if prosecutors can ignore the law and their sworn duties and release the arrested criminals without charges, if the Mayors and Governors can ignore the law and clear will of the majority of people, If the SCOTUS can ignore cases of original jurisdiction, we can damned sure ignore anything they have to say.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 08:38:05 pm »

I believe George Soros, his children, and all the members of his foundations and financial contributors.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2020, 08:44:41 pm »
They didn't vote against him, although that may have been their petty motivation...
... or they may have done so out of pure cowardice, unwilling to face the threats and vitriol promised, doubtlessly, by those committing or in sympathy with this incredible fraud.

But, in essence, they voted against the Republic, the relevance of their own positions, and the Constitution they are sworn to uphold. Because no law under a Biden Administration will have been signed by a lawful POTUS, I will ignore them as void. The rest of America needs to make up their minds how they will act, but 70+ million acts of civil disobedience will speak louder than the shredded paper and deleted files at the polls.

They only have power if we concede it, if we give it to them, and I will not comply.

Note that to our north, like the Long Gun Registry didn't, the Semi-auto ban isn't getting compliance in Canada, either.
The registry was defeated by simply not complying.

I suggest we do the same with the Biden era laws, should he be sworn in. If communists can ignore the law in the streets, if prosecutors can ignore the law and their sworn duties and release the arrested criminals without charges, if the Mayors and Governors can ignore the law and clear will of the majority of people, If the SCOTUS can ignore cases of original jurisdiction, we can damned sure ignore anything they have to say.

In theory I agree with you.  Right now, BLM, Antifa and others are not complying with our laws nor living under the confines of our laws. 

Our turn to not comply perhaps, but in the end, I believe things will snowball out of control and we will eventually have complete anarchy.

I don't know if there is an alternative? 

It sure appears that we will have no choice.  Our back are already against the wall.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 11:21:44 pm »
RinVa writes:
"The Supreme Court has declared itself, in no uncertain terms, now proudly political and exists to serve the democrat machine rather than the US Constitution."

Perhaps they figure that they have to "go along" to get along.

That will work for the leftist members, and perhaps for John Roberts as well.

But aside from Justices Thomas and Alito, the rest of the "conservatives" are gonna find themselves relegated to "the back row" on the upcoming 15-member "New Supreme Court" that debuts in 2022...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 05:14:57 pm »
RinVa writes:
"The Supreme Court has declared itself, in no uncertain terms, now proudly political and exists to serve the democrat machine rather than the US Constitution."

But aside from Justices Thomas and Alito, the rest of the "conservatives" are gonna find themselves relegated to "the back row" on the upcoming 15-member "New Supreme Court" that debuts in 2022...

They'll probably be relieved that they won't have to think or make a decision @Fishrrman

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2020, 07:30:56 pm »
They'll probably be relieved that they won't have to think or make a decision @Fishrrman
Then there is no reason for the court, and it needs to be dissolved.

The ONLY reason for it is to make decisions.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 07:39:30 pm »
RinVa writes:

The government, including the SCOTUS, is now a monolith existing only for its own benefit. Henceforth justice will be dispensed with government’s interests in mind exclusively.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 07:44:12 pm by skeeter »