Author Topic: Powell says White House aides won't let her help Trump  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Powell says White House aides won't let her help Trump
« on: December 25, 2020, 02:06:26 pm »
Powell says White House aides won't let her help Trump
By John Bowden - 12/24/20 09:38 PM EST

Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said Thursday that the president's aides are preventing her from being in contact with President Trump and coordinating his efforts to overturn election results in battleground states around the country.

In an interview with Zenger News, Powell said she had heard only radio silence from the White House following her meeting with the president in the Oval Office on Friday, seemingly confirming that she was unable to speak to Trump when she visited the White House on Sunday.

"I've been blocked from speaking to or communicating with the president since I left the Oval Office on Friday night," Powell told Zenger's David Martsoko, "by apparently everyone around him."

Powell also said she was verbally offered the position of "special counsel" by Trump during Friday's meeting, but has been unable to present him with paperwork to make it official.

"I am not a Robert Mueller-style special counsel," Powell told Zenger News, adding:"[T]here was a discussion about me being a special White House counsel."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/531651-powell-says-aides-wont-let-her-help-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Powell says White House aides won't let her help Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 07:10:11 pm »
That the likes of Trump instinctively gravitate toward kindred spirits
such as Powell should be obvious to all, as they are soul mates.