Author Topic: Supreme Cowardice: How the SCOTUS Justices Hide Behind Clerks  (Read 225 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Supreme Cowardice: How the SCOTUS Justices Hide Behind Clerks
« on: December 25, 2020, 02:29:18 am »
The Post & Email by Leo Donofrio 12/24/2020

"THERE IS NO LAW IN AMERICA NOW"

Earlier today I posted about my Election Day SCOTUS case having been denied filing by a clerk making a substantive decision as if he were a Justice of the Court. I prepared an Emergency Application to Justice Alito asking him to stay the ruling of the clerk, and I spoke to a legal foundation that offered to represent me in this matter.

After doing the work, I realized that there is no way these clerks are making substantive judicial rulings on their own. Furthermore, since I served process, the Attorney General of Arizona mentioned my case in their Amicus Motion in the Texas case, which means the Justices knew about my filing.

Therefore, the clerk who denied to docket my case must have been taking orders from the Justices. They don’t want to officially recognize the fact that I picked their lock and found a true legal manner to challenge the election. I had standing, and the Court has jurisdiction, but they don’t want to look the case square in the eyes, because my case would force them to void the election in seven States.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/12/24/supreme-cowardice-how-the-scotus-justices-hide-behind-clerks/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Supreme Cowardice: How the SCOTUS Justices Hide Behind Clerks
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 02:46:10 am »
"THERE IS NO LAW IN AMERICA NOW"

He is certainly right about that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien