Author Topic: Ossoff: Sorry, but my company’s finances are confidential  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ossoff: Sorry, but my company’s finances are confidential
« on: December 24, 2020, 09:33:41 pm »
Ossoff: Sorry, but my company’s finances are confidential

Jazz Shaw Posted at 8:01 am on December 24, 2020

Georgia Senate Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff has a few words for anyone wondering about where he got all of his money and the finances of his film production company. That’s none of your business. This beacon of transparency who would like to replace Republican David Perdue in the upper chamber has faced questions recently about payments made to Insight TWI, his movie company, from Asian interests with ties to the Chinese Communist Party. After initially fessing up to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution about one payment that somehow failed to show up on his initial campaign finance filing, reporters sought more information. But Ossoff has apparently tired of discussing the subject, telling the Washington Post this week that Insight TWI’s finances are “confidential.” (Free Beacon)

Even after a number of controversial payments to Jon Ossoff’s foreign film company surfaced in September—including one from a Chinese-backed media giant—the Georgia Democrat refused to release additional financial documents from the company.

In a recent interview with the Washington Post, Ossoff declined the outlet’s request to “release further financial information” relating to his company, noting that “the particulars of our annual finances are confidential.” The refusal comes months after Ossoff quietly disclosed receiving at least $5,000 from PCCW, a Hong Kong-based media corporation owned in part by the Chinese Communist Party.

Ossoff’s withholding of financial information could undermine his ability to fend off attacks from his Republican opponent. Senator David Perdue has criticized Ossoff for accepting funds from a “communist Chinese news agency” and called on him to explain “where his money comes from” in an October debate.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/12/24/ossoff-sorry-companys-finances-confidential/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Ossoff: Sorry, but my company’s finances are confidential
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 02:45:15 pm »
Has he filed an Amicus brief supporting Trump's fight against the State of NY's fishing expeditions targeting Trump's businesses?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Ossoff: Sorry, but my company’s finances are confidential
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 02:49:37 pm »
Typical of the level of transparency we've come to expect of Dems.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org