Author Topic: "OPERATION PENCE CARD": President Trump Calls For Pence to Step In and Act On Election in Retweet  (Read 520 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"OPERATION PENCE CARD": President Trump Calls For Pence to Step In and Act On Election in Retweet

Follow Collin Rugg
Posted December 23, 2020 in Politics

Some experts believe that Vice President Mike Pence has the capability to toss the electoral college recommendations if he believes there was massive fraud that took place during the election.

One of these so called experts is constitutional lawyer Ivan Raiklin who believes that Pence does have this ability and is calling on him to use it.

"America, @VP @Mike_Pence MUST do this, tomorrow!" Raiklin tweeted. "To defend our Constitution from our enemies: Foreign: China, Russia, Iran & Domestic: BigTech Censorship, MSM Censorship, Corrupt Officials at the Federal, State, and Local levels! Let him know!"

President Trump took notice of the tweet and even retweeted it. Will the "Pence card" be used?

Well according to the National File, sources close with the president are saying they may considering using this alleged constitutional right.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/operation-pence-card-president-trump-calls-for-pence-to-step-in-and-act-on-election-in-retweet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mr. President, I have stuck with you during this ordeal, and we understand and agree that this was a massive steal of the office.  This still needs actions of a yet to be determined manner.

OTOH, asking VPOTUS to do what likely is overtly illegal sounds more like an act of desperation, than an act of sound political strategy.  Furthermore, your endorsement of upping the porkulus to $2K/$4K per capita  seems like  madness. The past few days have not been your best.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 04:07:38 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

I wonder what the odds are in Vegas of Pence committing political suicide and making himself the target of every crazy person out there with a gun/knife/car/bomb/whatever.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline rustynail

First thing Tomorrow.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Too little, too late given the forces arrayed against you IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This report about a "Pence card" was never credible and has been repeatedly debunked.

On the other hand, on January 6th all the VP has to do is stand there ... it's up to one Congresscritter and one Senator to do the rest (multiple times).

We at least deserve to know how rotten to the core the GOP really is and how much they actually hate us.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too little, too late given the forces arrayed against you IMHO!

Exactly.  Trump really had no significant allies going into this challenge.  The swamp controlled the narrative, information control, power stucture (legislative and judicial), and the clock.

The few that did stand up to the steal were made out to be kooks by the MSM and Big Tech.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
This report about a "Pence card" was never credible and has been repeatedly debunked.

On the other hand, on January 6th all the VP has to do is stand there ... it's up to one Congresscritter and one Senator to do the rest (multiple times).

We at least deserve to know how rotten to the core the GOP really is and how much they actually hate us.

You are right.  I don't see any Trump tweet activity to this effect.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Hmph... fake news I guess then.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Another liberal fantasy of Pence removing Trump… on Sunday?

Jazz Shaw Posted at 9:05 am on December 24, 2020

I don’t know University of Colorado law professor Paul Campos personally, but I’m picturing him as having been one of those kids who got on Santa’s naughty list by trying to sneak a look at his presents early because he couldn’t wait for Christmas morning. One might think that with less than a month to wait until the inauguration of Joe Biden, most of the nation’s Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers would be content to take a few victory laps and spend their time picking out what they’re going to wear for the virtual inaugural balls. But Campos isn’t having any of it. He wants Donald Trump gone immediately, or close to it. With that in mind, he pitches a new plan in an op-ed for New York Magazine this week. He would like Vice President Pence to remove the President from office via the 25th Amendment. And he’d like him to do it on Sunday. Why not today? We’ll get to that in a moment.

More than 50 years ago, the framers of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution foresaw the possibility of a president’s behavior becoming so unstable that it would prove necessary to have some constitutional mechanism to remove him immediately from office. Section Four of that amendment provides a process for doing so: If the vice-president and the majority of the Cabinet decide that, for whatever reason, the president has become unfit to carry out the powers and duties of the office and they transmit a letter to Congress to that effect, then the vice-president becomes the acting president and remains so unless and until Congress refuses to allow that transfer of power to stand.

Legal scholars who have studied the drafting and adoption of the 25th Amendment recognize that its framers intentionally drafted it to allow Section Four to be used to address a wide range of potential situations — very much including the sorts of circumstances in which the nation finds itself today. While it is true that the amendment was created to deal with non-controversial instances of presidential unfitness, such as a president falling into a coma or being kidnapped, Section Four was made part of the amendment to deal with controversial cases as well: specifically with instances where the president’s unfitness to hold office was contested by the president himself.

I realize that this isn’t the first time you’ve heard this particular fantasy tune being sung by liberals. It’s been a favorite item on their wish list since before Donald Trump was even sworn in. Under this fever-dream scenario, the Vice President would convince a majority of the members of the cabinet to go along with his plan and deliver a letter to the House of Representatives declaring the President to be unfit for office. He would then take over as acting president for the rest of Trump’s term.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/12/24/another-liberal-fantasy-pence-removing-trump-sunday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34