Author Topic: Eric Swalwell and the truth of communist infiltration in the USA  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Swalwell and the truth of communist infiltration in the USA
« on: December 24, 2020, 03:18:29 pm »
December 24, 2020
Eric Swalwell and the truth of communist infiltration in the USA
By John Dietrich

Recent revelations about Eric Swalwell's relationship with a Chinese spy are another reminder of the power of the Deep State.  Nancy Pelosi picked Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) for the House Intelligence Committee.  Swalwell's relationship with Fang Fang began sometime after Fang arrived in the U.S. as a student in 2011, before Swalwell was elected to Congress.  He was a city councilman.  It ended in 2015 when the FBI informed him that Fang was a spy and she suddenly left the country.  Fang targeted young ambitious politicians who had the potential to gain national prominence.  According to one U.S. intelligence official, Fang engaged in "romantic" relationships with at least two mayors of Midwestern cities.  This program is designed to pay off several decades in the future.  There were 369,548 Chinese students in the United States in 2018–2019.  These figures suggest that the number of Chinese agents may number in the thousands.

Minority leader Kevin McCarthy demanding that the FBI brief members of the Intelligence Committee on what the bureau knew about the relationship between Swalwell and Fang.  The FBI had canceled the briefing twice before they met with McCarthy.  They gave this briefing to McCarthy and Pelosi only.  McCarthy could not reveal what was said in the briefing but stated, "One thing that was fundamentally answered — he should not be on Intel."  Of course, Swalwell remains on the committee.  Swalwell is relatively young.  This will all be forgotten in thirty years when he runs for president.  If I were running Fang Fang, I would make sure there was plenty of video.  I am sure that I'm not smarter than the Chinese intelligence community.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/eric_swalwell_and_the_truth_of_communist_infiltration_in_the_usa.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Eric Swalwell and the truth of communist infiltration in the USA
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 03:25:46 pm »
Communists have been infiltrating the administrative apparatus of this country since at least the 1920s and we are seeing the result!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien