Author Topic: Supreme Kangaroo Court  (Read 174 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Supreme Kangaroo Court
« on: December 24, 2020, 11:23:11 am »
The Post & Email by Leo Donofrio 12/23/2020

The United States Supreme Court has flagrantly violated its Rules, and it is now claiming not to know where my papers and $300 check are, even though they received all papers on December 4, 2020, proved by my time-stamped copy.

The case analyst I spoke with today, a short tempered insulting individual, also tried to convince me there was a Supreme Court Rule preventing me from filing the case. When pressed to cite the Rule, he could not do so. Because there is no such Rule.

I filed exactly as required by Rule 17.4, and that Rule says the case “will be docketed” when forty copies and $300 are received. Those were received at the Court on December 4th. They have been holding my $300 check for three weeks.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/12/23/the-united-states-supreme-court-is-stonewalling-my-case/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Supreme Kangaroo Court
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 03:00:30 pm »
Kangaroo courts are fine in banana republics and there is now no question in my mind that we have assumed that status!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Supreme Kangaroo Court
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 07:57:27 am »
7 of the 9 are not worth a good BM.