Author Topic: Supreme Court Fails to Immediately Act on Trump Campaign’s Request to Expedite Pennsylvania Appeal  (Read 382 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Supreme Court Fails to Immediately Act on Trump Campaign’s Request to Expedite Pennsylvania Appeal
Epoch Times, Dec 23, 2020

The Supreme Court on Wednesday docketed an appeal filed by President Donald Trump’s campaign that seeks to reverse cases by a state court but did not immediately act on the campaign’s request to expedite the case.

Instead, the top court’s docket shows a Jan. 22, 2021. deadline—two days after the presidential inauguration day—for when the state is required to respond to the request for appeal.

The campaign filed the suit on Monday challenging three Pennsylvania Supreme Court rulings that “illegally changed” the mail-in ballot laws “immediately before and after the 2020 presidential election,” the legal team said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/supreme-court-fails-to-immediately-act-on-trump-campaigns-request-to-expedite-pennsylvania-appeal_3630045.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rule of law my @$$!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

Why am I not surprised.

The courts are passing the buck. The State Legislatures are passing the buck. Now we will see if the Senate passes the buck.

The Republic will die because those entrusted with the authority to stop corruption were afraid to do so.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home