Author Topic: Live Updates: Domestic dispute between Warnock, wife revealed  (Read 307 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Live Updates: Domestic dispute between Warnock, wife revealed
« on: December 23, 2020, 07:57:56 pm »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-georgia-senate-race-12-23-2020

<snipit>
U.S. Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock’s wife told a police officer in March that her husband is "a great actor" and "phenomenal at putting on a really good show" after Warnock denied her allegations that he deliberately ran over her foot.

The comments could be heard on police body camera footage obtained by Tucker Carlson Tonight. They centered around a domestic dispute between Warnock and his wife in early March.

Warnock tells the officer in the footage that he and his wife had an argument that morning over divorce papers while their two kids were present. He says that his wife prevented him from closing the car door by standing in front it.

"I don’t want to get into a shoving match with her. So I go back around, get back in the car, and I slowly start to move, like I’m gonna move forward. Then she claims I ran over her foot," Warnock tells the officer. 

Campaigning in Georgia on Monday, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris stressed a need to elect Democratic U.S. Senate candidates who will advance President-elect Joe Biden’s agenda. Ivanka Trump, meanwhile, warned that failing to reelect the two Republican incumbents in next month’s crucial runoff could erode her father’s legislative achievements.

===================================================================================

Sounds like we might not be the only party who doesn't do due dilligence in vetting candidates.  Should be enough to sink him, but this is 2020 isn't it?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

Re: Live Updates: Domestic dispute between Warnock, wife revealed
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 08:05:41 pm »
Trump supporters have known this for three months.  Unfortunately, the Georgia GOP has showed us that our votes don't count.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-