Author Topic: Joe Biden: I Can Work with Republicans Once Donald Trump Is ‘Out of the Way’  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: I Can Work with Republicans Once Donald Trump Is ‘Out of the Way’

Charlie Spiering 22 Dec 2020

President-elect Joe Biden outlined the priorities of his future administration on Tuesday, promising to unite Congress to address major challenges created by the coronavirus pandemic.

“I think with Donald Trump not in the way, that will also enhance the prospect of things getting done,” Biden said at a press conference on Tuesday, suggesting that Republicans would be more willing to deal with him after he took office.

Biden pointedly noted that he would take the opposite political tone that Trump did while trying to force Congress to pass important legislation.

“You have a different team in town,” he said. “I’m not going to villainize the opposition, but I’m going to stand and say ‘This is what we’ve got to do,'” Biden said, adding that Republicans would understand the need to act quickly.

“They know me,” he continued. “They know I level with them. They know I never mislead. They know I tell them the truth, and they know I don’t go out of my way to try to embarrass.”

Biden shrugged off the idea that there would be a “honeymoon” relationship with Congress at the beginning of his administration, posting to the “nightmare” that Americans were suffering during the pandemic.

“I don’t think it’s a honeymoon at all, I think it’s a nightmare that everybody is going through and they all say it’s gotta end,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/22/joe-biden-i-can-work-with-republicans-once-donald-trump-is-out-of-the-way/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The sad reality is that he's probably right about the number of "Republicans" who will be eager to "work" with him...

Offline skeeter

Four years of this fraud.

Offline rustynail

Not a dimes worth of difference.

Offline libertybele

The sad reality is that he's probably right about the number of "Republicans" who will be eager to "work" with him...

The Turtle and Mittens are already waiting for the ole country club to get back to normal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.