Author Topic: 30 Years Since George Bush Announced One World Government Under The UN  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

30 Years Since George Bush Announced One World Government Under The UN
Posted on December 20, 2020 by tonyheller

On September 11, 1990, George Bush announced “The New World Order” under the control of the United Nations.

https://realclimatescience.com/2020/12/30-years-since-george-bush-announced-one-world-government-under-the-un/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: 30 Years Since George Bush Announced One World Government Under The UN
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 12:11:11 am »
That entirely misrepresents what G. H. W. Bush said. He said nothing about a one world government. Nor did he say that the UN would have a governing role in anything.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 12:23:38 am »
That entirely misrepresents what G. H. W. Bush said. He said nothing about a one world government. Nor did he say that the UN would have a governing role in anything.

But there is no denying that he shut down several military bases because they were no longer needed.  Rumor has it that those were turned into American retention centers and occupied by UN troops after the collapse of our Republic and the push for a one world government began.

Look where we are headed right now should Biden be seated.

I believe the rumor to be true.  I think we're about to find out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 12:37:06 am »
Curtis wrote a song about it..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBb2g-DmBw

Offline dfwgator

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 01:18:50 am »
They are pretty good.  Thanks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 09:26:12 am »
The quote from the speech:
Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: A new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony.

Take that as you will, but it brings thoughts of the Dar al-Islam.

I heard that speech, and at those words, the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

Full text of the speech here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1990/09/12/bush-out-of-these-troubled-times-a-new-world-order/b93b5cf1-e389-4e6a-84b0-85f71bf4c946/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 09:27:19 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2020, 09:38:11 am »
Yes he did.  I remember seeing him on tv calling for "a New World Order" and that "thousand points of light" nonsense.  It made me a political junkie.  It is lodged forever in my memory.  I was already aware of the Bible prophets proclaiming a one world government and a one world religion.  I started to pay attention because of this.   :patriot:

Offline dancer

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 09:42:21 am »
The quote from the speech:
Take that as you will, but it brings thoughts of the Dar al-Islam.

I heard that speech, and at those words, the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

Full text of the speech here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1990/09/12/bush-out-of-these-troubled-times-a-new-world-order/b93b5cf1-e389-4e6a-84b0-85f71bf4c946/
Thank you, Smokin!  I can sill picture his face when he said it!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2020, 06:37:01 pm »
30 Years Since George Bush Announced One World Government Under The UN
Posted on December 20, 2020 by tonyheller

On September 11, 1990, George Bush announced “The New World Order” under the control of the United Nations.

https://realclimatescience.com/2020/12/30-years-since-george-bush-announced-one-world-government-under-the-un/

@rangerrebew

Thank you for remembering and posting this.

I still get knocked by "conservatives" for referring to "The Bush Crime Family" and their butthole buddy relationships with the Clintons and the Chinese.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2020, 10:14:15 pm »
George Bush: Ronald Reagan's biggest mistake.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2020, 10:17:54 pm »
@rangerrebew

Thank you for remembering and posting this.

I still get knocked by "conservatives" for referring to "The Bush Crime Family" and their butthole buddy relationships with the Clintons and the Chinese.

Well, how about the Bush Crime Family, Clinton's the Chinese AND the Biden's?  ALL part of the same evil push for globalism/one world order and the downfall of our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.